• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Players vs Enviroment

DeletedUser170

Hello!

Much people want to see some PvP action in the game. Well... In one part I agree, and in one part I don't. It is neceserry to have some sort of multiplayer instances in the game: The game will get boring really really soon. And I'm not speaking about beta. Those who want to test, are likely to stay here, and will continue, as our main goal, is to test out the things, and be the first, who can play some elements of the game.

How could they do the multyplayer part?
One possibility obviously the FoE type of thing. I didn't play that game when the PvP there were created, so I cannot say anything about that.
I think this game though should have more players playing together agains the enviroment. We have a nice map, without much content on it. So I though, after we collected all relics, we could have a new option, that would eplore the place more deeply. It could be things like a cave, a forest etc. And here would come a question:
  • Should players restricted to their neighbouring territorys (6)
  • or all the discovered provinces
  • or if a road system get in (see other thread), any neighbouring of those villages could be discovered too?
One thing for sure: These places would be much bigger then to current one. More enemies, could not be killed in one day. Players would get benefits just byprogressing, but if you are limited to the 6 territories, it might could been even neverending in a way. (Prizes could be a lot of things: coins/supplies, goods, relics, maybe even KP, or some sort of special abilities, that would last for a battle, some hours - f.e. grepolis have a similar reward system)

How could they do the part to be multiplayer? There are several possibilities.
  1. Basically it would be single player, just in bigger map, and if someone killed a unit, all other peoples map will be refreshed, if they are not in a battle themselves. Not the best options: no interaction between players, maybe if someone have better units against some enemies, he can do that part, and the others the other types, but players should also refresh regulary, so they would not kill the same units more times.
  2. Some sort of fort battle type of things from The West, with less possible players, maybe the players could control more squads too, but shouldn't be too much players on the field. I think this would be quite interesting, but would take too much server capacity. Also neighbouring villages might have a problem with attacking together.
  3. The Multiplayer Instances from The West. Just give it a new theme, with more, but easier to kill enemies (shouldn't be bears, but other type of units), and probably the ability system should be reworked too: life, weapon range and damage, tiles to move in one go should depend on the unit you choose (Oh here we can add the hero idea of someone - yeah for this is a MUST HAVE)
  4. FoE GvG thing. I couldn't say much about that, I just saw the map :D

At the moment, that's all, if something come in my mind, I update this.

DeletedUser126

I have an interesting idea, but i will write it down as it will take some space, all i can say its connected to several ideas people had on the forum in to one feature. And yes its related to PvE Multiplayer.

DeletedUser

I expect PvP, that's usualy make you busy while waiting for upgrades, but too be honest not like in FoE.

I hope to see a new concept, my idea was to make it less a "robber game" like I win , so I can stole your goods.

If a Players versus a real Player ( real time) is implement here , how about you make a betting system, the winner win goods the looser can not bet again ( so will avoid to loose on purpose ) you can accept or decline the challenge.

And for our Kind Farmers our Explorer, ( an option to be not availeable for betting )

The purpose of fighting will be to gain more goods or to win a % of bonus /days for producing goods.

And if you want complicate it you can bet only with members you have discovered instead of the whole ranking list.

DeletedUser126

Easiest way is to make an Arena system with rewards, spectate other players and so on. This way you are not forced to do PvP but it allows you to have fun if you want to.

I suggested this a while ago :)

DeletedUser252

Easiest way is to make an Arena system with rewards, spectate other players and so on. This way you are not forced to do PvP but it allows you to have fun if you want to.

I suggested this a while ago :)

I like that idea, especially the spectate part. I'm not that good at fighting, so I could do with a "masterclass" :D