• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Players race under profile picture (forums)

DeletedUser157

Hi,

My idea is for the forums not for the actual game but i think it can help however i don't think this could work on the live servers that will end up with multiple worlds even so it would work on the beta forum that will only have a single world.

The idea is to have your allocated race under your profile picture in the forum.

Example:
http://prntscr.com/6eazf5

6eazf5

I feel this could help with a few things like helping others confirm bugs since some bugs could be race based also it would save others time having to log into the game and search for a players race manually. This will all be optional and could be done via the edit profile page.

This was just a rush post so if you have interest and would like to add to this feel free to do so.

DeletedUser58

I like this. I think it would also be helpful in general discussions --- if a player is commenting on something for battle or in their city, if said player doesn't mention what race he is playing I may be unintentionally providing wrong advice/input.

DeletedUser580

Another nice thing would be to actually display the ingame points or rank. Would be helpful when you need to boss around. *joke*

DeletedUser317

It will be fine here in beta forum with only one server, but what happen when more beta servers come and i wish play with another race?

DeletedUser252

You can't have more than one account, but when you could, it would simply say Eladamri, Human

DeletedUser157

but what happen when more beta servers come

If that was the case you could have the same system but just add
World 1 (ELV)
World 2 (Human)
Only problem would be two worlds might not fit in the place i wanted it so it might need moved if this was the case.

But i highly doubt they will be another BETA world. ;)

DeletedUser967

I like this it could be really helpful with communication on forum I think so +1 ;)