• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Place wonders on the mountain at its maximum level

LOKINHO

Detailed description of the idea:
So far, the wonders can reach level 35, since after seeing how we are always adjusted in space, and that the expansions increase the level of difficulty in battles / businesses, I think it would be convenient to give "something in our favor". ..
My idea is the following, since we like event graphics, we look at them, the buildings and the city, we have a mountain to the right of the city ... when I started playing, there were several wonders placed ... I do not know if it was an idea of the programmers, or only in a decorative plan, but the idea of, when a wonder reaches its top, is placed on that mountain, and in this way, save space, it would be very good...

Reason why:
Simple, wonder level, tournament and tower difficulty, premium expansions, increased tower and tournament difficulty level ...
You are not giving other solutions, so the reason for this idea is to help us in some way, assume the costs, but free up some space in the city (on the condition that the wonder must be at the maximum level allowed, and that a Once it is at its maximum, it becomes part of the mountain landscape, continuing with its functions as if it were in the same city).
In this way, we will have that benefit / disadvantage of raising a wonder-difficulty increase, but at least once it is at maximum, it frees the space it occupies ...

Positive points:
Between having nothing, and having space when you have them to the maximum ... everything is for everyone's benefit !! whatever level you are ...
Bad points:
Only that you must comply, with raising the wonder to the maximum, but I think that the benefit will encourage you to do it ...

Aeva

I think this is a very interesting idea. It would indeed be an interesting reward for upgrading all the way.

Another bad point I see: it prevents the devs from adding more levels to any wonder in a following chapter. And I have the feeling that we are not done yet with this game. A solution to that would be to have an absolute maximum (of 35?) for every wonder around, which must be communicated, and placing them outside the city would be only possible be reaching that specific number/level.

Pauly7

Another bad point I see: it prevents the devs from adding more levels to any wonder in a following chapter.
This occurred to me too. If they ever wanted to increase the number of levels they wouldn't be able to move the AW back into the city. At this point the AW would also have to become interactive again so that people could donate to it. That's probably an added layer of programming to have something in the mountainside being "clickable".

galrond

Interesting idea. I have thought in those lines myself ealier.
The need for buildings in the mountains to be clicable doesn´t exist.
You can access your own by pressing the "wonder overwiew" button, and there´s a "help wonder" button when looking at other cities.
The problem is, that not all wonders are shown in the mountains. So they would have to alter the whole mountain grafics, to make room for all wonders.
I support the idea, but don´t think it has to be at max level. It could be a reward for reaching a certain level.
It could also be a non-mandatory part of the techtree: Unlock a wonderplot in the mountains.
Whatever they do, it would be suitable, that wonders had special placementrights. They are wonders after all ;)

SoggyShorts

What I like best about it is the incentive to reach level 35.
I'm lazy so I'm shooting for a level 30 Timewarp in order to just do 1 day of tournament per week.
BUT I have zero intention of taking it higher though since the main benefit for me stops at level 30.
If the prize for going up 5 more levels was basically a free expansion, I might do it.

LOKINHO

I gave the idea, let inno work a little hahaha, but come on, what a mountain there is to spare, and a waterfall, and more and more space in the city, a beach and we have everything on the left of the screen in summer ... now it's frozen clear haha and all over the mountain there is a lake, a bridge, a statue, there is room for everything for sure hahaha
On the other hand, yes, it is an incentive to know that when you reach level 35 you would basically have a free expansion ... not a bad idea, but even so, I will say that some wonders are worth raising to level 35 ... shopping center, fountain of youth and many others that in those last 5 levels continue to increase the two values-benefits they give ...