• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Text Phoenix: The text of quest is not coherent

• Thread starter DeletedUser1953
  • Start date

DeletedUser1953

Game version: v1.77-(409da13) (2019-04-04 22:12)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Chrome Version 73.0.3683.86 (Build officiel) (64 bits)
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.156
Operating System: Windows 10 PRO
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name:
Cestbienmoi
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Divine blessings your grace!

Current situation:
Research 1 technology or Upgrade level 4 or higher buildings 2 times

Expected situation:
Research 1 technology or Upgrade 2 Buildings to level 5 or higher

As other quests in the past :
- the previous quest in the event (Upgrade 2 Buildings to level 2 or higher)
- previous events (Scout 2 Provinces or upgrade 2 buildings to level 10 or higher)
- repeatable quest (Complete 1 Workshop upgrade to level 11 or higher)

Karvest

I think that's expected change.
Earlier trigger was to upgrade building to some chapter level (also was triggered by putting event buildings from inventory)
Now the trigger is to upgrade building from some chapter level (event buildings from inventory don't have previous chapter level, and putting them doesn't trigger the quest).

DeletedUser1953

I do not say that it is a bug but the text is somewhat different that all other quests and this introduces some misundestanding, but there is no bug, upgrade 2 batiment from level 4 or upgrade to 5+, it is the same target ! You even give a link that someone (like me) misunderstand !
I do not see the section "Text related error", the next time, i will post in there ^^

I think that's expected change.
Earlier trigger was to upgrade building to some chapter level (also was triggered by putting event buildings from inventory)
Now the trigger is to upgrade building from some chapter level (event buildings from inventory don't have previous chapter level, and putting them doesn't trigger the quest).
Except that all other quests in the game is "to" (even other quests in the phoenix's event).

Karvest

(even other quests in the phoenix's event).
don't look at the quests on elvengems:
upload_2019-4-8_1-1-32.png
upload_2019-4-8_1-2-16.png

DeletedUser2690

This type of wording appears throughout the event on upgrading buildings. Translated it would mean to upgrade two buildings that are already at level 4.

This is not a bug and will be moved to "Text Related Errors".