• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Text Phoenix quest #48

DeletedUser

I'm a bit confused about quest #48 "Produce Toolbox 3 times or Collect or produce 3 Combining Catalyst Spells"
Why both collect and produce ??? :confused: As far as I know you can only produce Combining Catalysts Spells in the Magic Academy, no where else. There is also no other way to get them. So why is Collect mentioned ?
I think it should just be "Produce Toolbox 3 times or Produce 3 Combining Catalyst Spells". :)

DeletedUser

That's a big difference, collect takes me ~13 hours, use 13 seconds. :rolleyes:

Arayla

To further complicate the wording, the quest completes if 1 Catalyst is used and 2 Catalyst are collected.

DeletedUser

To further complicate the wording, the quest completes if 1 Catalyst is used and 2 Catalyst are collected.
Hence Collect or Use, this isn't the only quest where "or" works, I've seen others where you can mix things.

you can also collect those CC during challenges, no?
Yes, you can but I don't think there will ever be a challenge event during another event so this will never happen.