• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events Phoenix artifact exchange and fellowship adventures

Nsaplay78

I have an issue with the Phoenix exchanges being removed from crafting before the fellowship adventure begins. Given the 3 that we received in the current event plus being able to exchange coldfire instants for more of them, many people have abandoned the coldfire in favor of getting the Fire phoenix from last year because its so good. This is especially true in Harandor world since it started after the Fire phoenix was long gone. There has never been any reason to craft them without being able to upgrade them at least to level 5 or 6. The end result of all of this is that some people have now built a fire phoenix and upgraded it to level 7 or 8 instead of building the coldfire one at all. I tried this myself in beta to see if it could be done and I got a level 9 fire phoenix from scratch. Now we have a fellowship adventure starting where the instants for stages 2 and 3 are worthless to those players. This may lead to a decline in participation because there is no where to use them. If the crafting recipes were still there, then at least those 2 could be combined for one more fire phoenix instant. With the fellowship adventures being every other month instead of once a quarter, many people have gotten tired of them and the amount of stress and planning involved in making a fellowship a top performer in one. Now we have them every other month, and the prize support is now irrelevant to some because they went for the Fire phoenix instead. I personally dont mind the fellowship adventures when they are every 3 months. But I am quickly tiring of them when they are this often. I would prefer they returned to once a quarter. Also, please extend the crafting recipes for the older phoenixes beyond the fellowship adventure so the cold fire instants actually have a function for everyone, including the ones building the fire phoenix instead