• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events Petition to bring back Wishing Wells to events.

Should Elvenar bring back the Wishing Wells?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ruvarashe

This is a petition to bring back the wells as either a grand prize or as a daily price including the last day!

Last edited:

iDavis

I see no reason in making a petition. If they removed WWs from events, they know why did they do so. And they also know that players like them (they can obviously see data), so presenting this is absolutely pointless. On the top of that, this looks a bit like "give me back my toy" scene.

Ruvarashe

I see no reason in making a petition. If they removed WWs from events, they know why did they do so. And they also know that players like them (they can obviously see data), so presenting this is absolutely pointless. On the top of that, this looks a bit like "give me back my toy" scene.

You are welcome to vote No. Enjoy your day! :)

Karvest

they added new alternative to WWs recently. A bit weaker in daily diamonds income and expires after only 30 days, but small (2x2)

Arthus

Wishing wells should be available like in FOE, made from 15 fragments, endless and with 2x3 version, created by special item made out of 15 fragments as well.

It all works in FOE which is Inno's mother game and i don't understand why elvenar followed multiple wells way instead of tough-to-get ones without timer.

But if it's like Karvest says... It would be interesting

iDavis

@Arthus why they should be like in FOE? This is not FOE. And I´m soo glad they are not endless. Have you ever seen some of those top cities almost completely filled by WWs for even years? That is the reason why am I happy they are only 3 months long, otherwise we would have so many out-of-balance, out-of-story, out-of-everything cities as well.
If there is something Elvenar copied from FOE but made it better, then it is wishing wells.

Arthus

@Arthus why they should be like in FOE? This is not FOE. And I´m soo glad they are not endless. Have you ever seen some of those top cities almost completely filled by WWs for even years? That is the reason why am I happy they are only 3 months long, otherwise we would have so many out-of-balance, out-of-story, out-of-everything cities as well.
If there is something Elvenar copied from FOE but made it better, then it is wishing wells.

Endless wishing wells could be limited easily per city, avoiding situations like with this 24-bear guy who was hundreds of them still in inventory and made wishing well farms for next 2 years on another servers.

New players on other hand have no access to even 1 of them.

CrazyWizard

If not mistaken Foe has forge points wells right? Forge points is not the same as diamonds
Havent played FoE in a long while so could be totally wrong and that there is another building thats like the WW.

That said, no WW are insane, the amount of diamonds generated for them if (ab)used properly is nuts.
they should stay out of the game. or without diamonds as a potential reward, I still love them for goods and KP, expacially the last one.

I am fine with them returning without the diamond prize, which I suspect is not what the TS wants.

Arthus

They have normal 3x3 wishing wells producing diamonds, upgradable to mini-wishing wells with 2x3 size and same effect.
Forge points are knowledge points.
Last week i've had "double your diamonds" offer in FOE, you buy 1000 diamonds for 500 diamonds without payment.
Elvenar would never. I don't understand the difference between approach. One game seems to be very rewarding and other is cash-grabber.

Deleted User - 82430

WW are ok, the system of having - farm cities alowing to share diamonds - on other servers is wrong.

CrazyWizard

They have normal 3x3 wishing wells producing diamonds, upgradable to mini-wishing wells with 2x3 size and same effect.
Forge points are knowledge points.
Last week i've had "double your diamonds" offer in FOE, you buy 1000 diamonds for 500 diamonds without payment.
Elvenar would never. I don't understand the difference between approach. One game seems to be very rewarding and other is cash-grabber.

FoE is a PvP server, it had more competiton and diamond sinks its completly different then elvenar where there is no PvP, with very little competitive elements.
This makes it much harder to create incentive to buy diamonds, there is little "pressure" from other guild members for example.

You can't compare the 2 games and just say this part I like, it workd there so also here, and ignore other factors.

Marindor

Hi guys,

We don't work with petitions. There are several reasons why some changes in rewards have taken place and these will be evaluated and monitored. Please see here for an explanation about what this forum is meant for and how threads should be created. We'll archive this one now.