• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Petition for "Old Wholesaler"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brummbaer

For all who are unhappy with the "new Trader". Let us collect a lot of fellows for this input.

I will start a Petition "Old Wholesaler".

Dear INNO-Team:
please give us back our Wholesaler in the old version

Thanks Brummbaer

List of Players supporting this petition (be the next one): (Updated frequently)

1.) Brummbaer
2.) Arillius55
3.) Philplessis
4.) Heffernan
5.) Rinaer
6.) Voliant
7.) Buttrflwr
8.) Fimbethil
9.) Hopes
10.) danybh
11.) -Vanguard-
12.) khrys
13.) Bonnie
14.) michelelyons
15.) Kahtra
16.) as11
17.) Tyrwhitt
18.) Preator
19.) Tiger030
20.) sellaw
21.) Abbygail
22.) nokki
23.) FantomX
24.) Rycerzyk
25.) Linor
26.) Bobbykitty
27.) Lika1961
28.) Edgar81
29.) Elerinna
30.) shadowblack
31.) kayleegrrl
32.) Bonaca
33.) Trick
34.) Arjavh
35.) Heartly
36.) jeanluc01
37.) Defiance
38.) phonixcopycat
39.) aimos
40.) Owena
41.) swany
42.) gandalfanek
43.) samonon
44.) sunrae
45.) Bherny
46.) Jouchka
47.) 10TAKEL
48.) Velik
49.) Ritsel
50.) karinlundq
51.) Dalmasca
52. ) Baska
53.) Hotofson
54.) JainaPrachtmeer
55.) Ivanoooooohe2
56.) goldenflower
57.) Midnightsidhe
58.) k4cpi
59.) Dekarex
60.) SowaPlowa (No Forum account; via in-game message)
61.) Cattan
62.) AllanSimonsen
63.) TerraAnt
64.) Sventovit
65.) t66chris
66.) darkmic
67.) Beleg
68.) Mink
69.) walking dead (No Forum account; via in-game message)
70.)

Last edited:

DeletedUser1789

Hello Brummbaer, I'm with you, I'll be the first to sign your petition :))

DeletedUser

Yep I'm in.

I would like to add that the word 'Wholesaler' should not be used as it is patently obvious that the prices charged are not wholesale, they are retail.
example: 580 elixir, priced at 2900 Magic Dust. Same cost goods should be cheaper as in RL if they wish to call it a wholesaler. At those prices they would shut down in a week never having had a customer.
580 Elixir for 520 Magic Dust is a decent wholesale price.

DeletedUser867

the prices charged are not wholesale, they are retail
They're much higher than even retails. You're paying scalping prices.

Yeah - Shyster or Desperation Prices would be a better name than Wholesaler.

DeletedUser1796

I love the old wholesaler because at least I can chosir resources I need, not imposed resources thank you

DeletedUser1557

1.) Brummbaer
2.) Arillius55
3.) Philplessis
4.) Heffernan
5.) Rinaer
6.) Katwijk
7.) Voliant
8.) Buttrflwr
9.) Fimbethil

10.) Hopes

DeletedUser1721

Have posted why it's useless in the thread, I take it this is a separate thread purely to collect names?

DeletedUser1513

Obviously I'm against this latest so-called improvement. The new wholesaler is just a very bad joke.

Brummbaer

Hello my friends,
this thread is to collect players who support my petition.
Please do not discuss here the "Wholesaler"-Situation.

I'm not sure that this petition cause something, but I personally think it will show the meaning of us players.

Greetings Brummbaer

1.) Brummbaer
2.) Arillius55
3.) Philplessis
4.) Heffernan
5.) Rinaer
6.) Katwijk
7.) Voliant
8.) Buttrflwr
9.) Fimbethil
10.) Hopes
11.) danybh

DeletedUser

Count my vote in, I think this new Saler is a bad surprise. Usually when visiting the Wholesaler, we did it to buy what we needed in that very moment, in exchange for what we could afford in that very moment. Or to spend something we had to get rid of in that very moment in exchange for something we're lacking anyway in that moment.
Now it's just one of weird random offers which may or may not be helpful at all. So please think this through and if someone really needs this in the game for whatever reason, then please add it, not replace the wholesaler with it.

DeletedUser1276

Hello my friends,

I'm not sure that this petition cause something, but I personally think it will show the meaning of us players.

Greetings Brummbaer

1.) Brummbaer
2.) Arillius55
3.) Philplessis
4.) Heffernan
5.) Rinaer
6.) Katwijk
7.) Voliant
8.) Buttrflwr
9.) Fimbethil
10.) Hopes
11.) danybh
12) kyrys

DeletedUser1276

Me to it is normally money that you have to much of and it used to be great to spend it in the wholesalers on stuff you needed.... the new version is not what the game needs

DeletedUser950

count me in too, I wil have back the old wholeseller
Yours Bonnie

DeletedUser802

Count my vote in, I think this new Saler is a bad surprise. Usually when visiting the Wholesaler, we did it to buy what we needed in that very moment, in exchange for what we could afford in that very moment. Or to spend something we had to get rid of in that very moment in exchange for something we're lacking anyway in that moment.
Now it's just one of weird random offers which may or may not be helpful at all. So please think this through and if someone really needs this in the game for whatever reason, then please add it, not replace the wholesaler with it.

I absolutely agree! Mostly when you have been playing this game for awhile, you have an overabundance of coins. What are you going to do with them except buy extra goods in the wholesaler? And now we can't buy what we want, when we want! The old wholesaler was the coin sink that let us use the extra coins, and get something useful for them. Otherwise, what do you do when your bank is always full, when you delete a building, or aid friends and neighbors? All this is doing is the designers dictating what we can get, rather than giving us the choice. And the idea that it is to promote trade is ridiculous----in fact it is beyond ridiculous! I trade regularly, and still used the wholesaler all the time. The changes to the wholesaler will be especially bad for people new to the game, since they won't be able to buy what they need. All of us who have been here for awhile know that there is an imbalance in every trading market---in fact it was the biggest problem Elvenar had! Everyone in the neighborhood and fellowship, seemed to have the same goods, and no one had one or two goods that everyone needed. It doesn't matter how actively you trade, if no one is trading the goods you need. One of the things that I really liked about Elvenar is that you could play by yourself, you did not need to depend so heavily on other players. You could choose to be part of a fellowship or not, and you could still play. I am play is several cities, and am a member of fellowships in all of them. And in all of them I trade regularly, but I still want to have the wholesaler there when I need to dump coins and get something useful for them. That was the reason for the wholesaler to begin with. The changes they made are completely lousy!

You know, there is an old saying "If it's not broke, don't fix it!"

DeletedUser802

Hello my friends,

Greetings Brummbaer

1.) Brummbaer
2.) Arillius55
3.) Philplessis
4.) Heffernan
5.) Rinaer
6.) Katwijk
7.) Voliant
8.) Buttrflwr
9.) Fimbethil
10.) Hopes
11.) danybh