• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

PET FOOD

• Thread starter Deleted member 1508
  • Start date

Lovec Krys

@Dony I still don't know anything about the event. And if waste of time in magic academy is required to play the event (and stop producing other things there) I'll get mad.

Lovec Krys

@Karvest Not enough information. For me to be usefull, it has to compensate lost time for Magic manufacturing spell creation. Either by raising production enough, or have effect similar to the temporary military buildings (basically it has to help me enough in tourney either with catering or fighting to compensate the lost time of Magic manufactoring spells effect).

CrazyWizard

Thank you

but I would have liked the response of a moderator ... I sometimes wonder what is the purpose of this forum
and why there is never anyone who answers the questions that we ask ..
there is one thing that has been out for 15 days that no one is talking about ...

in these cases it should not be implanted on mobiles ... Moreover is there on this forum a sub-forum for smartphones and tablets?

The best is to have players solve most questions together,
Once moderators start answering to many of these questions themselves then you see a forum transform into a
"ask a moderator" forums where players will no longer listen/speak to eachother but only moderators words are accepted and you see a forum die. with very little player interaction.
We have seen this happen on the dutch forum before and it still hasn't recovered.

Only when there is a real need, for example discussions go out of hand, or when wrong information is start to spread. or players can't answer the questions or other real issues a moderator should intervene.

in 99+% of the cases players can solve it togeher just fine. and it makes them interact with eachother.

Last edited:

DeletedUser140

purpose of this forum is to collect feedback and process bug reports
But you know that this forum is not for a closed user circle to read but for everyone to see and therefore represents the game Elvenar worldwide.
Furthermore for nothing are here constantly the search engines = robots in the forum which transport the content out into the whole world and I also think it can't hurt to give a small sentence for a new, not yet needed feature by the provider.

Loki Blue

robots in the forum which transport the content out into the whole world and I also think it can't hurt to give a small sentence for a new, not yet needed feature by the provider.

Why? So that competitors can see even more details of a new game addition before it's even released, rush out an addition to their own game that is close enough to ours before ours is done, then cry copyright infringement or theft of intellectual property, and INNO has to defend themselves? That may be far-fetched, but it does happen. There are truly crappy people in the world, after all.

No, the developers don't have to say any more than has already been said. We can all just be patient...it's not going to kill anyone to wait.

Karvest

Well, if those competitors really need these news - they can easily track most of the things from client changes, which are transparent enough. Probably half of this forum already knows what is pet food, how to use it, and what benefits you will get from using it. The only mysterious thing is how far we can get with evolution without donations. And this can be changed at any moment, even after half of event would be gone on beta (like many other balancing changes from last events).

Loki Blue

Please don't misconstrue my meaning, but really, I don't think the Mods need to tell us any more than they already have. And the developers are not required to tell us anything at all. My whole point is that waiting, rather than getting all worked up and demanding more info, is not going to kill anyone.

DeletedUser140

We can all just be patient...it's not going to kill anyone to wait.
Sorry for misunderstandig. I didn't ask for secrets, only for presenting the game with an advertising sentence.

Probably half of this forum already knows what is pet food, how to use it, and what benefits you will get from using it.
I have done a break for more than 3 years and have no idea. But I'll be patient meanwhile :)

Loki Blue

Sorry for misunderstandig. I didn't ask for secrets, only for presenting the game with an advertising sentence.

I apologize, I didn't mean to single you out, really. But what type of advertising sentence do you feel they should give?

Deleted User - 62044

BIG NEWSS!!!!

In the next event, the star prize will be a new building called:
!!!!! THE PET HOUSE !!!!
this new building will give to us 1 of mana per pet. The size is 17x23 square (medium size)

"pet food" is the food for pets, so they do not starve, which would cause you to get more pets.

"" pet food "" and ""pets"" would be created in the academy of magic

The problem is that pets have to be fed 1 time per hour, so the players will never be able to go back to sleep, or their pets will die while they sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:

Loki Blue

Emoticon-Evil-icon.png

Tamagotchi™