• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

PET FOOD

• Thread starter Deleted member 1508
  • Start date

Karvest

Seems you won't need them if you are not lucky in next event or don't have a big wallet (or both).

Ainor

I crafted it
upload_2019-3-20_13-36-11.png

upload_2019-3-20_13-37-45.png

Karvest

As far as I understand, it can be even 1s, it used only to trigger effect that have it's own duration.

DeletedUser2704

I made the new spell pet food ( it is totally useless )
I try to use it on main hall updating and guess what?
It doesn't work :D:D:D:D:D:D
Nice job !
2 x catalyst + 5 relics for that? 1 hour effect? what a joke, 2 catalysts means 12 hours to have them if MA it is on level 5
OMG

DeletedUser2704

None yet. Coming soon. It's a surprise.

Ok , thanks.
Anyway it is very expensive and useless ( 1 hour to spend minim 12 hours for catalysts ) pet food and slow dawn a lot the crafting process.
Another disappointment move from Inno

SoggyShorts

Anyway it is very expensive and useless
How could you possibly know that?
petfood.png

Maybe this recipe is AMAZING. Maybe the pet effect gives you a billion KP once per day, and you need this spell to activate it.

You know why inno doesn't tell us everything? this is why.

DeletedUser2704

How could you possibly know that?
View attachment 5523
Maybe this recipe is AMAZING. Maybe the pet effect gives you a billion KP once per day, and you need this spell to activate it.

You know why inno doesn't tell us everything? this is why.
2 catalysts = 12 hour => 1 hour benefit, cause that
it looks like same 5 rune shrade + al lot of spell fragments for 15 kp
I only need a lot of catalysts and al lot of time to change my BP in RR now , only for this I use my MA in next year
I'm sure of bilion kp loool , Nice joke anyway ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2704

Oh, yea
I could change 3 bp in RR in 14 days, it's cool , very fast :D
This is the recipes rate show on me in live :eek:

Karvest

2 catalysts = 12 hour => 1 hour benefit, cause that
Again, that's not 1 hour benefit, benefit is effect triggered, the effect has it's own duration.
That duration looks inconsistent for now, btw. Hope they would change it to be the same for all buildings and take the longest one as a reference (or even longer then longest).

DeletedUser2704

Again, that's not 1 hour benefit, benefit is effect triggered, the effect has it's own duration.
That duration looks inconsistent for now, btw. Hope they would change it to be the same for all buildings and take the longest one as a reference (or even longer then longest).
Ok, in my opinion still affect me on crafting, that all it maters for me now and I'm so close to leave this game

DeletedUser2256

"What are they for? Uh? Any news? Any explanation? Uh? Uh? Anyone reading me? Bros? Why no responses? As usual, useless staff ! I'm gonna leave ! I'm leaving ! I said i'm leaving ! Uh? I'm gonna hold my breath until i got my responses, be ready... 1... 2... Bros? I'm not joking ! Blablabla..."

Seriously? On Beta? That's crazy ! I'm so proud of my community ! Hahaha ! :D

palmira

My academy apparently doesn't like the new spell, I haven't seen it yet but I will sure craft it as soon as I can. I am just wandering if the pet in question is a cat or a dog, if a cat and anything like mine it can be troublesome to convince her to do anything we want...