• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Pet Food reduced to 0 ??

DeletedUser724

release note 1.88 say

"item remove from recipes
  • Summer Flower Cage
  • Arbor of Spring Flowers
  • Leaf Codex
  • Sun Codex
  • Frozen Flame Blue
  • Frozen Flame Orange
  • Frozen Flame Green
  • Winter Shrine
  • Coin Rain 5%
  • Coin Rain 10%
  • Coin Rain 15%
  • Coin Rain 20%"

It appears pet food is already removed from recipe-pool
I do not see any "pet food" pop up several days
please add pet-food to the list in release notes 1.88

Karvest

I got few pet foods since then, but their amount is 1/3 of what we had before, due to missing recipes that use t1/t2 relics. Hope they will add them back... and maybe give additional ways to acquire...

Heymrdiedier

I got few pet foods since then, but their amount is 1/3 of what we had before, due to missing recipes that use t1/t2 relics. Hope they will add them back... and maybe give additional ways to acquire...
didnt we have quest that rewarded pet food, the last time we got pets in an event? maybe we get that again, or maybe as a daily reward?
Maybe they will be added to the spire, to make the spire more attractive. I see a lot of options, lets hope one of them is true :)

DeletedUser1657

I can see they followed feedback from some forums, where ppl were whining about too many pet foods recipes, which was shortsighted from them and now we will all suffer

Considering the issue was likely not getting recipes they want, its a shame they dropped pet food. Reducing the cycle to 6hrs and removing the recipes they have all would have helped. I am crafting pet food on live every time I see it.

iDavis

I believe they will add more ways to obtain pet foods, as soon as new pets are released. On the other hand, I see this as a good opportunity for increasing value of some other parts in the game, when they add this to different rewards.

DeletedUser724

didnt we have quest that rewarded pet food, the last time we got pets in an event? maybe we get that again, or maybe as a daily reward?
Maybe they will be added to the spire, to make the spire more attractive. I see a lot of options, lets hope one of them is true :)

it is not enough
without timewrap (most player will look like that if they do not reach final chapter)
each 2 round (day time and night time ) in tournament, I use pet food to help
If i miss 1 round, i need another pet food
the spire of eternity, i need pet food due to hugh amount of soldier

without pet food, DO NOT PLAY SPIRE OF ETERNITY as we cannot afford the loss of soldiers. We cannot have pet food if it is in SPIRE, it is a "chicken and egg" issue. We cannot play SPIRE without the help of pet food, so we never get pet food as we are un-able to start to play SPIRE.

without pet food to help, do not play too much on tournament as we need to limit the loss according to our abaility

the consumption of pet food is too heavy
to me, to get from event, so we stop until event come and get sufficient pet food, then we continue

daily pet food, that may be a good idea if it is free, do not ask us to "craft" as MA's recipes is now a "rubblish collection center" (to me, all item are useless, or i have tons )

SAVE YOUR SOLDIER, SAVE YOURSELF

Lovec Krys

@conqueror9 You don't need pet food for Spire if you play the catter-bribe-gambling guessing game (I do).
If they added pet food into Spire rewards, that could be good from my point of view, since I'm doing regularly two floors.

Jaxom

I am crafting Pet Food right now so it isn't gone completely.
I am just tired of so many spell fragments from the Spire. I don't even consider disenchanting anything these days. 19k fragments will last me a long time.

DeletedUser724

@conqueror9 You don't need pet food for Spire if you play the catter-bribe-gambling guessing game (I do).
If they added pet food into Spire rewards, that could be good from my point of view, since I'm doing regularly two floors.

thanks
I do not have much diamond to use in the "guessing game" as i have a super poor mind in guess
if i want to guess, i just want to guess LOTTO

I need to pet-food to reduce loss of soldier in spire
I already stop in spire
it appear tournament may have problem in near future

DeletedUser724

I am crafting Pet Food right now so it isn't gone completely.
I am just tired of so many spell fragments from the Spire. I don't even consider disenchanting anything these days. 19k fragments will last me a long time.

thanks for your info that pet-food is still inside recipes
even though chance is nearly zero

Lovec Krys

@conqueror9 I have never used diamonds for another guess, it just costs me more game resources, when I do the whole encounter again (in second half of second floor even several times).
But I agree with you - tournament first, if Spire ever tries to interfere with my tournament ability, time to skip Spire.
For now I'm able to fight tournaments and catter Spire (it even doesn't take much resources from tournament cattering, since it uses mostly different resources for cattering (if you're at the end of tech tree).