• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented [Events] pet food problem

Skillpowers

the idea is very short but more and more buildings are coming with a "pet food" option to get extra items but nothing is done with the pet food itself , now the change of getting old artefacts is added to the spot of the pet food in the MA so less change in getting pet food.

is it possible to introduce a event building that produce 1 pet food every 48 hrs?

the idea is very short but more and more buildings are coming with a "pet food" option to get extra items but nothing is done with the pet food itself , now the change of getting old artefacts is added to the spot of the pet food in the MA so less change in getting pet food.

is it possible to introduce a event building that produce 1 pet food every 48 hrs?
I am currently on Day 4 waiting for Pet Food, I thought something was wrong with my MA, as it had been there at least once a day prior to this event, I sent a ticket to Inno, reply? they will keep fingers crossed lol

Deleted User - 86059

No not a silly question. Every question is valid. just be considerate of all posters on the Beta Forum please

Marjade

I have this problem on live worlds to sometimes I can't even feed my Brown beer or Fire Phoenix

Aeva

I had no petfoods at all at a certain moment in time. Then I figured out that you have to use them wisely since they do not appear in abbundance. So now I have a very nice stockpile. Just ended throwinng around the petfoods and only used them when I could take a lot of advantage of 1 petfood.

Skillpowers

I had no petfoods at all at a certain moment in time. Then I figured out that you have to use them wisely since they do not appear in abbundance. So now I have a very nice stockpile. Just ended throwinng around the petfoods and only used them when I could take a lot of advantage of 1 petfood.
you can build a stockpile but they make more buildings with food option without giving options to get more food

Droopy

Fire phoenix
Aureate phoenix
Storm phoenix
Ashen phoenix
Winter Owl
Brown bear
Polar bear
Panda bear
Red panda master

Very likely i forget some, but only 1 or a few pet food in a week is way to little IMO. The smaller/newer cities don't have all those wonders the big cities have (which could replace some event buildings).

Aeva

@Skillpowers and @Droopy You mist the all important " you have to use them wisely ". Which means do not feed anything unless you have to.
Firephoenix does not need food every day, just one food for several rounds. Brown Bear needs food only once a week. Ashen phoenix once every event (that is once every 6 weeks). And I never feed any of the others, but that is a choice you have to make for yourself.

Skillpowers

@Skillpowers and @Droopy You mist the all important " you have to use them wisely ". Which means do not feed anything unless you have to.
Firephoenix does not need food every day, just one food for several rounds. Brown Bear needs food only once a week. Ashen phoenix once every event (that is once every 6 weeks). And I never feed any of the others, but that is a choice you have to make for yourself.
thats the point , "you have to choose between certain things if you want to move forward" yet there are buildings that don't help with tourney/event/spire and yet have a food option for other things , it would just be nice to create 1 building that provice 1 petfood every 48 hrs to help out regular players

Aeva

I do not object a building that gives me a petfood every 48 hours at all !!!
But it is still a part of the game to choose wisely and not feed everything everytime.

Could pet food be added as event rewards? A building would be good, but I will take it where ever Inno can give it. Crafting it is not enough. We can craft various instants like supply and coin instants, which are also seen in event rewards and buildings. So adding pet food doesnt seem too farfetched.