• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Contact(ed) support People without active account showing up on neighbour list in world map

Cheetahke

Game version: v1.152-beta.2-(4adeeb6) - html5 (2022-04-21 11:53)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Versie 100.0.4896.127 (Officiële build) (64-bits)
Operating System or Mobile Device:
Windows 11
Screen resolution:
3840 x 2160
Account name:
Cheetahke
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Reproducibility:
1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
When I went visiting the neighbours on the worldmap, I found 2 without an active account. I could click on the little hand to give help, but then I got the message that that player didn't have an active account anymore.
__
__

Expected situation:
Inactive accounts don't have to be shown in the list.
__

Reproduction Steps

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
I went back to take a screenshot, but when I opened the list for the second time, those inactive players didn't show up anymore, so at this moment I don't have a screenshot.

Enevhar Aldarion

This sounds similar to another bug reported where members of your fellowship, that you have not discovered, would sometimes show up at the end of the neighbor list.