• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Patch day tomorrow! What do you expect ?

We're having some issues with the deploying of the update - we are working on it. More news will follow as soon as we have it available!

DeletedUser58

Huh, big releaf that my trading offers still exist (but still complaining that I lost ~90 ranks)
It has happened before as well, Khebeln's rating had dropped significantly a few days ago. I believe they're making adjustments with the number of rating points various buildings give. We're still at a very early stage of the game and these things are bound to happen. :)

ETA: Sorry, did not mean to double post, I thought I was editing my post above.

DeletedUser

I didn't mean the loss of points (Khebeln didn't lose a single rank :))

DeletedUser126

Did the patch actually happen ? dont see anything new :p

And yeah im back at the top :D Was sleeping for 9h + ranking drop after (update?)

DeletedUser

Didn't happen yet, they're still working on it. Some of us did drop in rank significantly like myself, i lost 900 points and all my marble from the trader. I hope i get it all back once the update will go live.

DeletedUser

Well, my points are back so that's good. Marble still gone though, but that's ok. I'll have it back in 3 hours ^^

DeletedUser126

I sent them a mail with raking bug like 1h ago because i though they applied patch, but i think they did it now as i see new objectives for quests making them harder.

They fixed ranking as well, inc the bug (hopefully) trying to break it again as we speak but its holding strong :)

DeletedUser

Got back my rank now also :)

Edit: There have been 2 server downtimes

DeletedUser126

Already did :p

Good stuff, and while you here . When will we get in game chat ? :D

DeletedUser

Hope to see A friend system soon enough to play and trade with them without paying the huge 50% tax fee , A guild concept is already confirmed , so it might arrived also soon.
A review of All quest will be also nice, we do have few task to do, while waiting upgrades.

And 500 Diamonds will be my best wish to gain another builder ^_^