• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Patch day tomorrow! What do you expect ?

DeletedUser126

Patch day tomorrow! So what do you guys expect of it ?

Will we get just bug fixes or will there be any new content (chat plz let it be chat !)

What are you expectations?!

Discuss !

DeletedUser170

I think there will be at least one game feature - hopefully something for player interactions (guilds, or chat) But I wouldn't expec much from a guild. A forum, a member list.

Many, many bugfixes.
Many many new bugs.

DeletedUser126

I will be happy as long as we get chat in game to be honest :p

At least make the game pretend its multilayer please :D

DeletedUser

Chat would be nice indeed. A good way to tell all my neighbours to quit donating money to my main hall and polish my butcher shops ;)

DeletedUser

Yes, a chat is a one big thing :).
But expections... hm... I don´t know, but I will keep my fingers crossed for a good patch.

DeletedUser170

Lol... I dont think that any event would be a wise choice from them :D

DeletedUser136

Extranjero... the video wont play here but its one of her best. lol :)

Besides expecting the the 404's...I'm actually just hoping for a neighbor fix, a battlefield that works correctly, and perhaps a first iteration of a chat

DeletedUser118

A working battlefield would be nice. I'm loosing alot of troops thanks to none visible objects blocking my fighters.

DeletedUser

Hmmm... the first thing, that I discovered to have changed for me after the update is a big fallback in ranking (although the tooltip seems to be unchanged)

DeletedUser58

It's likely just bugfixes, there might be some minor game changes but they're likely not easy to spot. I guess we'll just wait for the changelog to be posted and see what the update included. :)

DeletedUser

Ah... I found something... we have a new best player ^^.

DeletedUser

All my marble from the trader is also gone, and i didn't get it back..

DeletedUser

Huh, big releaf that my trading offers still exist (but still complaining that I lost ~90 ranks)