• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Paladin military unit

DeletedUser

Why don't armories numbers + armories levels + researched squad size on the battle ground nothing have to do with reality?

The producing cycle and produced unit number in the barracks of the 'Paladin' military unit is not matching with armories numbers + levels and also not matching with barracks level.

Squad size on the 'battle ground' of the 'Paladin' military unit doesn't match the researched 'Squad Size Upgrades'.

I wonder if this is another ('great') feature, like for example the 'negative population feature', the 'negative culture feature' etc.

It might also be that the Paladin is not a military unit, so there are no needs for following any logic.

Expecting your comments, including the usual comments of those who, due ignoring 'the bad and the ugly' cannot read this post.

Best regards,
Extranjero

DeletedUser236

I'm not sure since I'm elf, but what does it say if you look at the size of the Paladin?
Like with ents the size is 12, so that means that at this point I can only field 5 of them (I can field 60 troops now, do the math and you get it:D)

ZrXyVu8.png

Not sure if this is what you mean with your question thoug:heek:ops:

DeletedUser

I REALLY would like squads with 60 ents :D - hard to train though...

DeletedUser136

I'm not sure since I'm elf
Yeah, the whole humans vs elves thing gets difficult at times ;)

For elves the standard squad sizes are this
- sword dancer (1)
- archer (1)
- ent (12)
- golem (6)
- sorceress (4)
My armies are not that advanced at this point so my overall squad sizes aren't great... but it ends up being 88 sword dancers, 88 archers, 7 ents, 14 golems or 22 sorceresses per squad in training.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Paladins are size 6 meaning 1 paladin equals 6 barbarians. Squad size upgrade for me is 72, so i have 12 paladins in my squad.

DeletedUser

"I wonder if this is another ('great') feature, like for example the 'negative population feature', the 'negative culture feature' etc."

If only you would stop whining about the same things over and over again, people wouldn't block you. We've heard you the first 20 times.