1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Trader Overloaded Trader - better overview

Discussion in 'Archive: Ideas and Suggestions' started by Brummbaer, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Brummbaer

Brummbaer Well-Known Member

Current situation:
    With the new sentinal goods, the trader is overloaded with this kind of trades
    Also a lot of cross tier trades are placed

With a "hide" button after the trade, the player can hide all unacceptable trades and make the trader more readable.
    With an "unhide all" this trades can be visiolized again.

I have actual 21 pages of trades I will not perform. The filter for the fellowship helps me to perform all internal requests but finding the needed trades from my neighbors is very time consuming.

Greetings Brummbaer

silvia likes this.
  2. Dony

Dony King of Bugs

this is already in the game, using filters solve your problem easily

3. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

trader.png
    This wouldn't hide T4 trades, but it should reduce the clutter so significantly that they wouldn't bother anyone.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    silvia and Brummbaer like this.
  4. Brummbaer

Brummbaer Well-Known Member

@Dony - I know the filter function but it is not helpful to avois senceless/ useless trades

But I need better filters to find the trade which are not as decribed above.

I like the idea of soggy.

An alternative way could be to add a new tab for tier 4 and upcomming tier xxx goods

SoggyShorts and edeba like this.
  5. edeba

edeba Well-Known Member

If the offer and demand menus only used the icons, they could be smaller and a t4 and t5 button could fit.

SoggyShorts likes this.
  6. Marindor

Marindor
    Community Manager
    Elvenar Team

Because of UI reasons we're currently not planning on implementing changes as suggested. I'll archive this thread now :)