• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Outdated app version, but no update available

FieryArien

Note that the first “report” was put here into a wrong thread by @Velours.

Game version: 1.132.1-df8aa36-1280 (zz 1.133)
Game world: beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: ios
Operating System or Mobile Device: iPad iOS 14.4.2
Screen resolution:
Account name: FieryArien
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
The app doesn’t load the city, it says:
“Version outdated
Your version is outdated. Please download the newest version.”

The weird thing is that I actually had outdated version at first. When I logged in after 11am when the event was supposed to start, I didn’t see the quests. I quit the app and updated it. Then I did few quests until the one asking for bread and quit the app. When I got back after an hour I suddenly have an outdated version?

Expected situation:
The city loads properly.

Reproduction Steps:
Start the app and try to access your beta city.

Screenshots of the bug:

(add as many screenshots as you need)

palmira

I have the same problem, i updated the app and the game keeps saying I have an outdated app and sends me back to the App Store with nothing to upgrade further

Nemisis

You can re-install the game but only to access the live accounts. If you try to access Beta, you will get the same problem

Biloutte91

For iPad and iPhone, it's not be fixded ..."Your version is updated. Please download the newest version". But i have the new version ^^

Heffernan

I have an older iPad air model a 1567, it's running ios 14.6
...and can't open the game - it directs me to store which doesn't have a new version and trying to open the game informs me i have an outdated version.

Marindor

I have an older iPad air model a 1567, it's running ios 14.6
...and can't open the game - it directs me to store which doesn't have a new version and trying to open the game informs me i have an outdated version.

Hi @Heffernan, if you completely close the app and retry it, does the issue still persist right now?

Marindor

It works now.
But my City is frozen.
All is running but no Animation.

Ok, sometimes it might take a while before animations start working. Otherwise you could also check if your graphic settings are not set to "low", because that deactivates animation as well.

Is anyone else experiencing freezing cities out of nowhere?

Marindor

Thanks all! We'll now archive this thread as not reproducable anymore. Since the report was valid at the time of reporting, we'll grant the diamonds of course.

Minouche

Ok, sometimes it might take a while before animations start working. Otherwise you could also check if your graphic settings are not set to "low", because that deactivates animation as well.

Is anyone else experiencing freezing cities out of nowhere?

All is working without Problems now. :)
Thank you.