• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Out of Memory Messages

DeletedUser1163

I've never received an "Out of Memory" message until I switched over to HTML5. This replacement for Adobe Flash Player uses up too much computer resources and may have a memory leak.

I've attached a picture of my laptop specs so the game devs can see I have a gaming laptop which should be able to handle the graphic demands of playing Elvenar.

Please ask the game devs what is causing "Out of Memory" messages to pop up while using HTML5. These messages constantly pop up when I am giving neighborly help on the World Map and to continue playing, I have to refresh the game.

I am using Windows 10 and Opera as my browser. Adobe Flash comes integrated in Windows 10. By using HTML5, does that mean now I have two flash players loading? Not sure how to remove the flash player that came with Windows 10, and not sure if I should.
Laptp Specs.JPG

Marindor

At the moment we can't find anything out of the ordinary in this area, neither can we reproduce any error messages. For now we'll archive this thread as such :)

DeletedUser1163

At the moment we can't find anything out of the ordinary in this area, neither can we reproduce any error messages. For now we'll archive this thread as such :)
I cannot believe the game devs cannot find out what is causing "Out of Memory" messages to pop up.
I will just deactivate HTML5 until the problems are fixed.