• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Our heartfelt condolences to Wowwie

Jackluyt

Something terrible happened to Wowwie - an electrical fault started a fire that burnt her house to the ground. Fortunately no one was injured, but they lost everything they own, except the pyjamas they were sleeping in.
They are currently living in temporary housing given by the Red Cross.

Wowwie, for those who do not know her, lives in BC, Canada. She is extremely active in Elvenar, having on many occasions been rewarded with Diamonds from the Forum team for identifying and reporting game glitches. She is also active on the EN server, and is senior Mage in the team that grew Platinum Leaf on Beta server to be one of the top performers in Tournaments and Fellowship Adventures. She has also played a big part in creating the Event Notes we post from time to time.

She has no permanent Internet at this time, until they are able to fix a new home - but she can receive emails. If you wish to send condolences and special thoughts, or offer help in any other way, here is her contact address:
wowwie@gmail.com

Wowwie

♥Thanks Jack and the Platinum Leaf Facebook Website Fans ,
Forum Members,
and My En Fellowships♥♥

that were there and Helped Morally and Supportively
For All your Support and Help Through a Disastrous Time Nov 15 2019
The Beginning of a Nightmare,
I m usually up 2am to play Elvenar so I can catch up with my many friends from all over the World
This dark night I woke to the Smell of Smoke I soon realized the house was on fire
and managed to wake everyone and we got out of the house ,the Quick response of Emergency Team
were not able to save the home ,We spent sometime in Emergency Service
and the Realization hit us
A Raging Fire destroyed our Home and Left us Homeless
As May 1st We managed to move into a new Home we were able to stay on the Island
I want say that the time without being able to play Elvenar the Email letters I received
was overwhelming and help me through some darkest moments, just knowing
Elvenar friends and Elvenar players I have not met yet were sending messages of help and hope ♥♥tried to answer every email,
If I missed an email I like to say My 2 Daughters and Granddaughter Thank YOu,,
It Starting of April and we have been settled in for a month now and are thankful and great full.

To be Settled and Alive
and Back on Elvenar

♥♥♥Wowwie and Family♥♥♥

Arthus

♥Thanks Jack and the Platinum Leaf Facebook Website Fans ,
Forum Members,
and My En Fellowships♥♥

that were there and Helped Morally and Supportively
For All your Support and Help Through a Disastrous Time Nov 15 2019
The Beginning of a Nightmare,
I m usually up 2am to play Elvenar so I can catch up with my many friends from all over the World
This dark night I woke to the Smell of Smoke I soon realized the house was on fire
and managed to wake everyone and we got out of the house ,the Quick response of Emergency Team
were not able to save the home ,We spent sometime in Emergency Service
and the Realization hit us
A Raging Fire destroyed our Home and Left us Homeless
As May 1st We managed to move into a new Home we were able to stay on the Island
I want say that the time without being able to play Elvenar the Email letters I received
was overwhelming and help me through some darkest moments, just knowing
Elvenar friends and Elvenar players I have not met yet were sending messages of help and hope ♥♥tried to answer every email,
If I missed an email I like to say My 2 Daughters and Granddaughter Thank YOu,,
It Starting of April and we have been settled in for a month now and are thankful and great full.

To be Settled and Alive
and Back on Elvenar

♥♥♥Wowwie and Family♥♥♥

I'm very happy that You are all right.
I remember when news striked.
I felt so sad for You.
I'm happy that everything is on good path right now ;)

Wowwie

Thanks Arthus
I cant say enough ,,
Let alone describe the loss and gratefulness
or the emotional toll
But one things for sure Its Great to be Alive and Safe!!
Now were face with this Pandemic
Please Stay Safe everyone,
We dont just Pray ourselves We Pray for others ,
and Our thoughts and prayers go out to many who have lost during this pandemic
and Thanks to all the Front line and Essential Workers who are at risk every day,
Amen God Bless,,Your all Angels