• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Orcs quantity from armories at 32-33 levels

DeletedUser2595

I make an appropiate discussion for this problem, because no one officially answered my question about Constructs.
I think the quantity of orcs provided in the 32 and 33 levels of armories is not right:
the upgrade involves 7 more tiles, with a consistent increase of training size. The daily quantity of orcs seems not to be that proportional, rather, the quantity per tile is less than the previous levels:
31 level: about 52 orcs per tile daily
32 level: about 42 orcs per tile daily
So there should be more than 1450 orcs in a 32 level armory
I'm waiting for a sensate answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2595

I've got 837565 Orcs right now
Sorry but this answer has nothing to do with the point, it's not a matter of the game itself if you have too much orcs and do nothing with them, this has nothing to do with the right quantity that armories should provide, which is strictly related with simple math of upgrading. :D

Heymrdiedier

I've got 837565 Orcs right now, who cares about a few Orcs more or less !? :eek:

Free the Orcs, don't let them be slaves ! :D
since the piramid wonder also gives you some sentient goods when collecting orcs, i think it matter to get the right amount of orcs, even tho some of us might have a big stockpile of orcs.

So im with Milton, however i fear the response of inno will be: lets reduce te amount of orcs of earlier chapters so it evens out.... :)
Thats why i hesitate to bring things like that up :)