• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Orcs in worldmap & tournament

Aeva

upgrading Ashen phoenix and Fairy retreat would produce some mana (abt 10k a day) I don't have a clue if that would be anywhere sufficient
No this is not nearly enough.
Woodelves chapter will give you a weeping willow in culture, but those are very big.
In the Magic Academy you can make a festival merchant that will give you mana and needs less space (recommended).
In an event you can win buildings like a lava-egg (very good), burning pond (very good) or a black lotus (small but good).

Karvest

It's too early to think about tournament/spire mana requirements being in the middle of orcs. You will have a whole woodelves chapter to gain new mana producers from events and rebuild your city.

Heffernan

It's too early to think about tournament/spire mana requirements being in the middle of orcs. You will have a whole woodelves chapter to gain new mana producers from events and rebuild your city.
When I started this thread it had been years when I had gone through the orc chapter and my only thought back then was to speed ahead from chapter to chapter. But I had memories that the orcs created some trouble and so I asked more info from other players... and got it. So I was able to plan ahead. As I said I got lucky when it came orcs, I already had a building which after upgrade solved the orc problem (for now).

So now I'm doing the same with mana, I have gotten useful information - :Dthanks:D - and now have something which will help me in the (not so distant) future. I'm not loosing sleep over some angle of this game, just this time I'm taking it slower and trying to put some thought into it.
I've been playing this for years now, just trying to squeeze some more fun from this game. Later chapters have been a disappointment to me, so now I'm looking into earlier game with some "back to basics" attitude.

Karvest

the slower you go - the more mana buildings you will get in woodelves - the less RRs you will need to upgrade orc chapter ones for 2 chapters when mana comes into spire/tourney in sorcerers and dragons.

Enevhar Aldarion

Thats because ring 1, is counted as ring 0 for some odd reason by that system

Yep, that list on the browser version with the numbers and arrows shows the number of Rings in between your city and the province you are scouting, and does not include the ring that province is in. That is why the number by the arrow is always one lower than the actual Ring number.

CrazyWizard

Yep, that list on the browser version with the numbers and arrows shows the number of Rings in between your city and the province you are scouting, and does not include the ring that province is in. That is why the number by the arrow is always one lower than the actual Ring number.
I would call it not logical and a bug, it just does not make sense.

SlyLady

I would call it not logical and a bug, it just does not make sense.
I agree. Especially because in early chapters there are quests to "Complete a Province" at least 3 rings away. But when you look at your list, all you see is 2s. If you complete one of those, it satisfies the quest, but I don't know how a newbie would ever figure that out.

CrazyWizard

I would say let anyone who wants the beta diamonds make a bug report and see what there answer would be, who knows you might end up with some free diamonds, I do not need them so I'll skip the report.