• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Orcs & Goblins. Info on the new guest races.

DeletedUser867

you need runes to produce spells, and runes to boost supplies...every time you use a spell you are using at least 3 runes (depending on the spell. Some are more) and if that spell requires rune from your boosted goods you are robbing yourself with every use.
  1. The Magic Academy requires Relics, not Runes, at the rate of 2, 3, or 4 per spell, depending on the spell.
  2. The Magic Academy never requires boosted Relics
  3. The Magical Manufacturing spell TEMPORARILY allows your six non-boosted types of manufacturing buildings to become boosted buildings while the spell is active, or raises your natural boost.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1345

Where do my orcs show in inventory? I can hover the mouse over a workshop and see my total that way, but they should appear in a listing somewhere.

DeletedUser118

As already stated above. If you have a Workshop on Level 19, you can check on the upgrade tab and do the same as you did, hoovering your mouse arrow over the orc symbol.

DeletedUser651

What are the requirements for taking an Elven residence from level 20 to 21?

DeletedUser1075

What are the requirements for taking an Elven residence from level 20 to 21?
35 culture, 544k coins, 29.7k supplies, 1600 scrolls, 1450 elixir

I've been pushing mine straight to 21 for the most part. Sort of. I'm out of culture now so...

DeletedUser1314

For elves, how much culture do you need for housing lvl21, how much population does it add and how much income does it generate?

CrazyWizard

someone has an idea what the orc production timers of the armoury are?

The original pic doesnt show it because its from the test server.

DeletedUser1314

The wiki already includes the details for Chapter VIII. See https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Residence#Residence_Elves

A thanks, it wasnt in the Dutch wiki.. somehow i ended up there automatically. ;)

someone has an idea what the orc production timers of the armoury are?

The original pic doesnt show it because its from the test server.

12 hours, 1 day, 2 days and 4 if i remember correct. I can check in a couple of hours. ;)

This is currently still missing indeed, unfortunately. We hope to add a more clear way of displaying them soon.