• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface Option to expand/resize message box

edeba

It would be super nice to be able to resize the message box to make it much larger for when you need to go back and review messages. I would like to be able to expand it to be from the length between the kp bar at the top and the sell/move bar at the bottom.

SoggyShorts

I like it, but since it's a browser only thing I'm betting we're SOL.
Browser players aren't exactly a priority for inno :confused:

Droopy

That would indeed be useful.

Another thing that i'm still not able to reproduce is a bug where the first message is not shown completly. The bottom part is sometimes hidden and you cannot scroll to make it visible.

Another thing is better UTF support in alle versions (browser and mobile) on messages and chat.

edeba

That would indeed be useful.

Another thing that i'm still not able to reproduce is a bug where the first message is not shown completly. The bottom part is sometimes hidden and you cannot scroll to make it visible.

Another thing is better UTF support in alle versions (browser and mobile) on messages and chat.
Resize the browser zoom when that happens.

SoggyShorts

To fix this type anything into the reply box(don't hit send though), then you should be able to scroll to the bottom of the first message

Lelanya

Yep and here is another workaround. Close that one message, and then reopen it, you should be able to force the cursor to the bottom.

I do sometimes add space to a new message, thusly: