• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Battle Option to disable animation

• Thread starter Deleted User - 56274
  • Start date

Deleted User - 56274

So this morning I started tourney encounters and now there is this weird post battle animation sequence. I personally find it very obnoxious and would like an option to disable it so that I do not have to see it every single time I do an encounter.

TomatoeHu

There should be a check box, in the settings cogwheel, to disable tournament animations. Above or below city graphics settings. Both for Mobile and Browser players. Feels like i need to ask for both cause we usually only end up with one getting the fix. Both please.

Why that kinda stuff is immediately released with out Beta feedback, with no one asking for a waste of time animation ( cause its pretty ? ) and the game already having so much other things to fix - please stop breaking what is working for your players and concentrate on The List. That animation costs over 3 seconds per spot x4 per province, basically ruins the tournament for anyone doing an average amount and a complete waste of time for anyone wanting to do a significant amount.