• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface One-Click for all neighborly help.

Ashikor

Its great that we can now have much easier access to the neighborly help on the notification area and on the world map. but with 600 open provinces, its quite a dull chore to click through 38pages. There should be pretty please, a single click-here for all neighborly help and then a result screen with rewards, including chest rewards. This way we can focus on building city and helping fellowship rather than endless clicks of green and gold buttons ✌

Bor de Wolf 1965

Not so good idea.
You can have 3 buildings you can give aid on and is should be you that decides on what you put it.
I have decided a couple weak ago to give builder or culture aid to people that give return help and only coins help to people that don't return te favour.
I don't want someone else or a machine to make that decision for me.

Shereana

Well, I always ask one and the same question: why we receive something for NH? IMHO, for doing something in-game - for spending time and effort. Less time and/or less effort? Then reward should go down too, at least it looks like this to me (yes, who are for this idea mostly think it shouldn't change, but I personally do not believe in keeping reward).

Can player play Elvenar without ever doing NH? Yes, one can, it is not vital for any player. So, where is the problem? If one wants to get coins/supplies, let him/her/it/whatever_is_now_appropriate visit neighbors and get it. If one has no time for this, let this one face consequences (no help given back). Or something in between like visiting only the ones who gave NH to you during last 1-2 days.

Lovec Krys

If you have both ways available (either give all at once automaticaly or give it one by one) i'm for. I'm might even decide to click on it once in a while - currently if i'm not forced to give NH to neighbours by event quest, i don't bother to do it. I just give to my fs and even there i usualy click faster than i read, so most of my NHs goes before i read where someone wants to recieve NH.
(btw, my city is optimized to work without NH, so i don't care if anybody gives me NH.

Ashikor

Why would you want to click on all of them?
Well I'm at chapter 17-Traders, Each Reg NH gives me 100k Coins, and each Gold NH gives me 10K Supply, I have 600 Provinces open so everyday thats 342 NH = 34Mil Coins And 1.6M to 2.8M Suppies. But requires 342 clicks to get there. That is a LOT of resources in about 20min (but tedious).
Also NH helps you achieve Culture Bonus, Im always at the 125% mark, and often 150%. So I ask you, why wouldn't you ? Imaging how much more you would get if all the players gave every other player on their map & fellowship NH in a 1sec click. You could easily get 150%-170% Culture bonus. Even higher if you use endowment spell.

Also more players giving NH means more Gold NH, and don't forget each gold NH is worth 20Fellowship points for PERKS system. Thats 12k Fellowship Points a DAY for a maxed out 25 members.

Last edited:

Ashikor

Not so good idea.
You can have 3 buildings you can give aid on and is should be you that decides on what you put it.
I have decided a couple weak ago to give builder or culture aid to people that give return help and only coins help to people that don't return te favour.
I don't want someone else or a machine to make that decision for me.
IT can be an Optional button at the top of the page, Both options can easily exist

Enevhar Aldarion

Enjoy the glitches that will come with this when your main hall will not hold the coins and/or supplies that a 1-click option would give. Or the glitches that will happen when the top culture building gets helped by two people at the same time. Even with the current system, that happens to me about once a week. and when it does happen, you have to exit out of the help completely and open it again to get the helping hand available again for them.

There are also more and more players who do not have a preference for which type of help is received and a 1-click system is not going to work for all the players who don't care which of the three things get helped.

ayvinul

Well I'm at chapter 17-Traders, Each Reg NH gives me 100k Coins, and each Gold NH gives me 10K Supply, I have 600 Provinces open so everyday thats 342 NH = 34Mil Coins And 1.6M to 2.8M Suppies. But requires 342 clicks to get there. That is a LOT of resources in about 20min (but tedious).
Also NH helps you achieve Culture Bonus, Im always at the 125% mark, and often 150%. So I ask you, why wouldn't you ? Imaging how much more you would get if all the players gave every other player on their map & fellowship NH in a 1sec click. You could easily get 150%-170% Culture bonus. Even higher if you use endowment spell.

Also more players giving NH means more Gold NH, and don't forget each gold NH is worth 20Fellowship points for PERKS system. Thats 12k Fellowship Points a DAY for a maxed out 25 members.
With the right combination of wonders (lighthouse of good neighboorhood and crystal lighthouse) it can be way more awesome. I use spells as well, and I'm most often between 300 and 400% culture bonus. Plus, my lava eggs yield +30% mana most of the time.

I'll admit, returning help takes a lot of time, but it allowed me to get rid of a few extra culture buildings AND some workshops so that I have more room for those huge ships.