• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events Old sets of old events at the Academy!!

LOKINHO

Description of the idea:
Good, it is something simple and straightforward, the idea is as follows, coinciding with each event (of the great ones that we already have currently, or simply with those of the 4 seasons, spring, summer, autumn and winter) could appear in the magic academy the different sets that have been coming out throughout the game.
I give an example so that it is better understood. We arrived in winter, a typical Christmas event, where the first set that had the troll mountain appeared and 3 more buildings that came together in one set. Well, during the duration of that event, or for about 30 days from its beginning, recipes of ALL the sets that have been appearing during these 2-3 years could appear in the academy.
Likewise, during the other events of the year, which coincide in time with those of previous years, recipes would come out in the academy to get the sets that once came out.

Positive points:
Well, since we are looking for equality between the new and the old ... this would be a very positive point since we would all have access to this type of sets that if not, they will not appear anywhere ...
On the other hand, some of us discarded sets of these events for not completing them, or for not being able to expand them because we did not have the actual restoration consumable, which would give us the opportunity to have them again !! And above to our current level !!
On the other hand it would make our cities more "personal", since everyone can choose what to put and what not, because everyone does not take hahaha.

In this way, all the information that is on many pages created to elvenar, would be updated, because those buildings that many do not know, would return to the game !!!
And there would not be as many complaints as there are now, that you have lowered the "level" of the grand prize of these events, so if anyone thinks that the grand prize there is not to their liking, they can see in the academy those of other years only for a period of approximately 30 days and "catch one or complete it".
We would give more access to the catalysts and spell fragments of the academy, creating these types of recipes, since with the tower and the moonstone buildings, we are having a good amount of them ... The academy would also have more movement, and as always happens, if you already have the building, your recipe doesn't come out, but if you don't have it, yes!

Bad points:
Well, as always, someone can complain that the academy "fills up" with recipes of this type, but come on, it only lasts 30 days or for the duration of the event, and of course, once you have that building, no you will be occupied by a recipe box never again ... (and here there are no excuses because I have about 12 pages of buildings ...)

Someone could also say that in his day, he worked a lot to get that special set ... I understand, but even so, few are (and I know because I have visited many cities) those who maintain such old buildings for not continuing to spend in them and update them ... or because they became obsolete, or outdated ... or were replaced by a new and better one.

Well, as you can see ... I am objective and I tell the good and the bad ... and as much as I put myself in the shoes of a player who sees the bad, I doubt very much that he can say that he does not like the idea of giving the opportunity for the new, or even the old, to plunder these types of buildings that were "SPECIAL" and different. And regarding the academy, of course it can be annoying, but if that happens, there is a solution, you get the building and it never comes out again, (which is what I did with magic chess and with many others so as not to see them again) but even so, I will say and repeat that it would only last about 30 days ...

Enevhar Aldarion

I don't know if this would really work, since I think they do not want us getting some of those older, more powerful sets ever again. But what I would like to see is maybe four different sets, one for each season. We have three months to complete the set before it rotates out for the next season. And if we do not complete the set, we just have to wait til it comes around again next year.

DeletedUser2848

Hello, sorry for the text, my native language is Russian, I write this text through translate.google, I play on ru_servers, the idea in the old sets is very good, but do not forget about detached houses that didn’t appear again. I think many would like to receive them. If not through the academy of magic, then through something else it would be nice to old houses , and most importantly, what would be spent for them would not be large.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

We have other ways of reintroducing old event buildings and have currently no plans to implement this in the way you are suggesting, so for now I'll have to archive this thread.