• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Old artifacts

DeletedUser2836

I would like to know when the players could obtain old artifacts like the phoenixes ones. I dont understand the logic behind offering the buildings in the MA but not the items to upgrade them to, at least, a reasonable level to be actually useful. The people that arrived to the game after those events are not only in a logical disadvantage because of a just started city, but also for the fact that even if they can craft the evolutionable buildings they cant match them to the levels of the rest, and I think that it must be very frustrating seeing lvl. 10 Fire phoenixes in other players cities allowing all their troops to do +%50 damage while you have no chance of getting the same thing. Do you plan to do something about this or it will stay this way?

Lovec Krys

My tip is that phoenix artefacts will be available in spring during next Phoenix event or never at all.

iDavis

There will always be a chance of appearing artifacts in different occasions - according to current experience, most likely fellowship adventure. And I hope this will not change. If there is a player who participated in specific event and did some effort to get it's prizes, it's logical that he can afford to have something more, compared with player who didn't (otherwise it could break motivation for players in future events).