• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Obsolete Quests Appearing

DeletedUser1095

I've received two obsolete storyline quests in a row for units that I researched ages ago.

Game version: v1.15.3-(e05e87d) (2016-09-19 9:15)
Game world: beta
Browser + version: Firefox 48.0.2
Flash Player version: 23.0.0.162
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1366x768
Account name: Mink
Humans or Elves: elf

Reproducibility: Hard to say.

Current situation: I'm near the end of the orc chapter. I dismissed a repeating quest and got two antique storyline quests in a row. They fulfilled themselves immediately and after dismissing the second one I got a current quest, to research orc AWs.

Expected situation: We should not get antique storyline quests that we completed long ago.

Reproduction Steps
: Hard to say, but try dismissing an optional quest when you're near the end of the orc chapter, and see where that gets you.

golem research.jpg
sorceress research.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser607

had that too.

apparently, they did not move the quests, they deleted them and placed new quests for researching golems and sourceresses. and the quest-system wants to complete the earlier quests before moving on to the later quests. thus you got those quests now.

not really a bug, it's more like how that system deals with quests that are inserted in earlier chapters. not a big deal, as long as they just give some supplies and coins.