• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Number of builders wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

General Description (Overview):

What I expected to happen:

The builder counter should reflect the number of builders available

What actually happened:

The counter shows both builders available while there is 1 building being upgraded. When you click on the builders building it shows the building under construction and 1 builder free.

How often has this happened:

This time.

Screenshots/Additional information:

7 screenshots attached.

I have refreshed the page twice and it still shows as both available. I can start 2 further upgrades and both start, giving 3 upgrades with 2 builders. When I cancil 2 of the upgrades the counter shows 2/2 builders available. when I cancil the third upgrade the counter changes to 1/2 then 2/2. If I start a building upgrade the counter shows the correct value.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Have 1 building being upgraded and 1 Luminous signpost under construction

2. when the signpost completes both builders show as available.

Player Name: Jimmac

World: Beta Elvenar

Operating System: Windows XP

Browser and Version: Firefox 36.0.1

Flash Version
: 16.0.0.305

Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels 32 Bit

builder 1.JPG
builder 2.JPG
builder 3.JPG
builder 4.JPG
builder 5.JPG
builder 6.JPG
builder 7.JPG

Marindor

Thank you for reporting this Jimmac. Since this is related to this issue, please follow that topic for any updates on this, since our developers are aware of the issue and working on it. I'll lock this thread as a duplicate but I'll place a link to this one in the other thread, for your additional information and screen shots could be useful to our development team in finding the cause. Thanks again for reporting!

Status
Not open for further replies.