• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader Notification or Icon for the trader when trading!

DeletedUser

Hi everyone!
I started just the other day and today I started trading resources. What I did notice though is that I am not sure whether my offers were accepted or if they expired, I received no kind of notification that a trade happened. I therefore suggest that:
a)
Players receive a notification containing the specific goods that were successfully traded
b)
Icon above the trader shows that goods have been sold(similar to the success quest reward, something to signify that a trade have taken place since you last opened the building and put up trades)
c)
Animation that shows that you currently have offers that are up for grabs. This could be a small sign with a mark in front of the dragon/building or some similar small thing that stands out and shows that right now you have trade offers up and none have yet accepted them. If those are accepted and no offers are up this would simply revert back to the current state and thereby giving an invert notification that you have nothing up for sale

DeletedUser43

Idea A has already been suggested in this thread (click). This idea has been forwarded, but you can still post your support in that thread.

The other ideas are new. Therefore, I'll keep this thread open. Please only discuss idea B and C in this thread and go to the referred thread to discuss idea A. :)