• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Notification of inactivity for the Fellowship Top Mgmnt.

DeletedUser

Hi

After a long time I am coming up with a suggestion mainly because I feel its a basic necessity and sorely missed at the moment while managing a Fellowship.

I would like to see some kind of notification / indication to a fellowship Archmage, and if possible for the Mage also, to see if any members in their Fellowship have gone inactive from the game. It will be better if the notification / indication can give the number of days a particular player has gone into the inactive mode ... Maybe something like last login date or number of days since last login. This will help big time in weeding out inactive players from a fellowship and get fresh active members into it. Maybe 15 days not logging into the game can be the cut off mark to be shown as an Inactive (RED DOT)

Visual Aid : A very very Basic Mock-up display :

xgjgIqO.jpg

Hope this suggestion will be given some serious thoughts and the dev's will give green signal to be implemented at the earliest.

Thank you

regards

ddevil

DeletedUser778

I like it, this would come in handy: :)
I know it from an other BG there is a counter when a Hero last logged in, seconds up to 2 days are colored green, 3-6 days in orange and 7+ days red.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser252

+1. In FoE is this also, 3-6 days is green, above that it's red.

Jaxom

This would be a great addition. Currently I keep a spreadsheet to monitor player activity.

DeletedUser503

I would welcome this also. Currently, I message a Fellow if I have not seen them help
polishing our culture. I often get no reply. I would like to know if it is inactivity or just
someone who does not read their mail. It is stated on our Fellowship page that all
members are expected to help polish and participate in trades whenever possible.
I do not like to see most working hard and helping while a few do nothing. I feel
it should be a fair give and take, when you belong to a Fellowship. I would really
like to see an activity notice of some kind. Big +1 for this idea.