• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface Notification of full coin or supply storage

Eligor

When supply (or coin) storage is full, it is impossible to collect coins or supplies anymore (that's normal). But I have tried many times to collect before I realised why I coulnd't. Even though it was a bug since clicking on the building was opening its menu instead of collecting supplies. Maybe a message would be nice in that case ?

DeletedUser43

I have set the prefix of this thread to "User Interface", as this idea is more about an error message than a city. The coins look silver instead of gold when you try to collect them while your storage is full, but maybe an error message would be nice as well. :)

DeletedUser58

I could support this, sometimes I'm too sleepy and can't pay proper attention to the graphics so an error message should help. :D

DeletedUser

Not sure about collecting from houses/supply buildings, but I did get a notification today when I wanted to "finish" a quest and the reward was too high to fit into the coffers... I received the option either to wait with finishing the quest, or to finish it, but then to get just a portion of my reward (the rest wouldn't fit, as said).
Never got it before, but my coffers had never been (nearly) full yet either :p Perhaps it's new?

DeletedUser43

The pop-up of receiving more quest rewards than your storage has space for, is indeed already implemented. A pop-up for collecting coins and supplies while your storage is full, is still a missing feature. :)