• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Not seeing "Battle Results" in autobattle mode

DeletedUser58

World: ZZ1
Account: ThePhantom

Description: When you choose to "finish battle automatically" sometimes you do not get the "Battle Results" button at the top so you're forced to watch the whole battle even though it has gone into autobattle mode.

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/4l6aFWl.png

Reproduction: It's been happening randomly so far, I have not been able to reproduce it at will myself. It was most frequent in the past 3 days while I was out of town and with a weaker internet connection.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for reporting this issue ThePhantom :)

I haven't managed to reproduce this thus far. If anyone else has experienced this issue, please add your experiences here so that we can begin to figure out the common factors and the steps to reproduce this issue.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
With no further replies I'm setting this one to 'Cannot Reproduce' for now. If anyone has experienced this issue, and can figure out the circumstances in which it is happening, please let us know :)

DeletedUser

Hi Amy

I have the same problem. The sequence for this problem is;

Start the battle.
Click on the "finish automatically" button on the bottom left hand side of the screen.
The "Battle Results" button appears at the top of the screen and you click on it.
The battle cycles throught each of the rounds as if it is working on the "finish automattically" routine only.
A few minutes later after all the rounds have compleated the battle ends giving the result.

In other games by Inno if you carry out the "finish automatically" + "Battle Results" combination the game skips the cycle process and gives the result automatically and immediately after you click the "Battle Results" button

:)

Jimmac

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks jimmac! Unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce this issue following your steps - every time I try I just get the battle result up straight away :confused:
Is this issue happening for you every time or just some of the time? If just some of the time, can you see anything in common between the times when it happens?

DeletedUser

Hi Amy

this happens in all the battles. I have tried it in different provences with different army combinations against different armies with the same result, the process cycles through the rounds then puts up the result.

The other thing I have noticed is that during the battle cycle the values next to the warrior does not match the value in the bottom cycle bar (even in the next round slot) then when the battle completes these values dont match with the end value.

I will continue to monitor.

Jimmac

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for the additional information jimmac - what kind of internet connection (and speed) do you have please?

DeletedUser

Hi Amy

connection is ADSL
speed is 1Mb (this is min speed average is 1.28Mb)
Browser is Firefox version 35.0.1 (will update to version 36 to see if that improves it)
Adobe Flash version 16.0.0.305

Because I play FoE I try to eliminate all the usual suspects, purge cache, shutdown background apps / progs, max out memory etc.

Jimmac