• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed Not able to load the game

DeletedUser

I had been playing the game from morning without any issues ...Just few minutes back I had to close the game for few minutes and when I returned the game's not been loading ...For a while it was asking me to Get Adobe Flash Player and now its been loading without any background picture and nothing is working on it ... (see picture) ... I am playing in Chrome which has the flash player incorporated in it and as i already mentioned it was all working fine a few minutes back until i had closed the game for few minutes ...

this is what the first time i tried to login into the game :
Untitled.jpg

Now currently this is what I have been getting whenever i try to login into the game :

Untitled1.jpg

DeletedUser

Thanks for the reply @Muf-Muf

Just tried it again and Now I am getting this screen even after trying to login with my correct credentials :

Untitled2.jpg

Yep, we get the same error from here. We've alerted our development team and hope to have it resolved soon. :)

DeletedUser283

ok, I saw this earlier and now I am stuck in the same situation
somebody needs a good wake-up call ;)

[edit1]
the game home page seems fixed, but when I click "play", I get an internal error message from the server ...
[/edit1]

[edit2]
loading .... and back to the game
so far, so good
[/edit2]

DeletedUser

Yes i think its working alright now ...Just now able to get into the game ....