• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug No reward screen after FA ends

Dony

King of Bugs
intended or not
but i didnt got reward screen after FA ended similar to stage reward screens
i would expect that it would be the same for every reward we get from now on

MalpA

I get this screen... with whole rewards, like never before in FA (similar to rewards from tournament or stage rewards) .... Mb cause i was online while FA was ending

Dony

King of Bugs
ye i was offline at that time, but i got stage reward screen while being offline when i first logged later on

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I can confirm i didnt get one after this adventure.

However, i cant recall ever seeing a reward screen at the end of the adventures.
Im thinking this is just still a part thats not finished yet (like the ranking screen was added later aswell, and the combat badges who still have to come)

therefor im marking it as not a bug. But feel free to ask for a reward window in the feedback thread.

Dony

King of Bugs
well Malpa sayd he got it while being online, so that makes it a bug, it should be the same either we are online or offline

MalpA

Yes iv got the screen .... even like 2 minuts before 00:00 ...
But it could be cause We won a bulding (1 place)....

Dony

King of Bugs
on live server it was the same,
if you were online when FA ended you got reward screen
if you were offline when FA ended you didnt got any reward screen on your next log in

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
i noticed it as well on live.
Martin marked this bug as 'not a bug'. So im assuming that means the reward window after adventure is still a work in progress. (so only the popup when online is implemented by now)
Or did you see this change mentioned allready in the patch notes?

Dony

King of Bugs
i noticed it as well on live.
Martin marked this bug as 'not a bug'. So im assuming that means the reward window after adventure is still a work in progress. (so only the popup when online is implemented by now)
Or did you see this change mentioned allready in the patch notes?
Communication of stage rewards is improved.
this basicly added that reward screen after each stage ended