• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce No materials in Laboratories

DeletedUser1932

It is just several times when I give input to start producing materials in laboratories (time 3 hours) Zzz
disappeared, so I think is all good....when I re-open the game lasted 3 hours I find laboratories with
a Zzz over top
No only one or two times this happened.......more times
thanks

Aestephan
p.s.
in this manner I rested without materials to work good and others

DeletedUser1771

Can you be more precise? Which laboratory? All of them? After 3h you don't have finished production?

DeletedUser1932

in all my laboratories , all them
till I am in game don't show error
when I come back in game I find Zzz on laboratories
so I have no more materials I am stopped in game

DeletedUser1771

I am confused. You mean on your good factories? (for planks, marble, etc.) When you are online, they work, you can collect goods. But if you log out and come back later, you find these goods manufactories with 'zzzz'? There is nothing to collect? Does your workshops and residencies produce supplies and coins?
You need to give me more information so i could help you.
Can you give us screenshots of this 'zzzz' problem?

DeletedUser1932

for me laboratory = Workshop
Zzz is when building is inactive
so I try to explain you again
many times I found my workshop inactive (with Zzz up the top) I choose my work especially advanced tools (3 hours time to produce) I click over
workshops and Zzz disappear.....lasting during the time I am on line with game I do logout (run time after 3 or 4 hours ) I login
and my workshops are with Zzz up the top............cleared ??

DeletedUser1777

How do you start new productions:
Do you use shortcuts from keyboard or do you select the production of supplies only with using your mouse?

When you use the keyboard it happens not seldom, you are too fast and the started production isn't really started.
Maybe you could try after starting the production of supplies to switch to worldmap or research and back to your city, then check if the production is really started (no zzz) :)

DeletedUser1771

I'm sorry, but we can't reproduce this issue. If you still have this problem, please contact support.