• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce No extra treasury chests today

palmira

I visited all my neighbours earlier this morning and only got 3 chests; I did my visits live around the same time and got 10 chests. In both cases the pop up saying we would get extra chests only popped mid morning, 4h after I do my rounds.

Marindor

It could be that you were a bit before the moment the extra chests were turned on. Beta was a bit later than Live. Could you try again, please? It should work now. Please let us know if it doesn't. :)

palmira

I don't have anybody to visit, I visited all my neighbours and FS early morning, around 7 am

Arthus

I received 3 chests only in polish version of the game and next ones when i logged to the app, not in PC version.

DeletedUser1250

I recieved only 3 chests here when I gave the FS and neighbours help in the morning, I think it was between 7and 8 am. After my round here, I went to live and got 10 chests there. I came back a few hours later here and visited some neighbours and got the remaining 7 chests, so that was nice. I used the app in all cases. So I guess it was just a bit too early when I did the visits on beta. It surprised me I got them on live, because it was not 10 am yet.