• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce No daily Prize (Event)

DeletedUser1777

Game version: v1.35-(859f61aa4) (2017-07-13 16:36)
Game world: beta
Browser + version: FF 54.0.1
Flash Player version: 26,0,0,131
Operating System: Win 7
Screen resolution: irrelevant
Account name: evelyntest (reward please to evelyntest)
Humans or Elves: Elve

Reproducibility: ?/5
(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title:

Current situation:
There is no daily prize

Expected situation:
to see prize

Reproduction Steps

1. look at eventwindow

Screenshots of the bug:

upload_2017-7-17_0-6-19.png
upload_2017-7-17_0-5-47.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyWizard

was wondering why no one made a bug report.

I just tried to "buy" the event prize to figure it out, but instead I got an internal error. (and I lost my sugar beets :mad:)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Commiserations SoggyShorts! We'll try to establish what the prize for today should be and let you all know as soon as possible. We'll also of course forward this issue for fixing :)

Sir Squirrel

It gives this box when hovering over where the prize is suppose to be, I though it was random letters, but then I started to be able to read it.
1zmgvnt.jpg
it says "Hover over the gift boxes for the chances to get this daily changing reward" to bad we still don't know what it is? lol.

DeletedUser

Game version:v1.35-(859f61aa4) (2017-07-13 16:36)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Opera 45.0.2552.898 (PGO)
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.131
Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise (UK edition)
Screen resolution:2048 x 1152
Account name: Ritsel
Humans or Elves: Elves

I also got the bug with the daily exclusive mystery. Didn't try to find out what the price is, I'm low on beets already

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hey folks! Just to keep you up to speed, this issue has been forwarded urgently to our development team, and they are already working on a repair

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
This issue should now be fixed. If you still experience it after refreshing/reloading your game, please do let us know!

Marindor

@Flabbes : Because this bug got high priority and was fixed outside of the regular work flow, we have to process the bug report differently. So for administrative reasons we will archive this report as "cannot reproduce" anymore, but of course you have been granted the diamonds for it :)

SoggyShorts

Thats very kind @Marindor :)
Unfortunately you didn't used the desired account (evelyntest) (SoggyShorts) is it possible to correct it?
Fixed that for you.
P.S. I'm still pissed at myself for this one, I had it all typed up and posted the bug on Live instead of here-- would have beat you by 2 minutes lol