• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce No conformation of prizes won in Event

DeletedUser

Game version:v1.26-(d7ac0e1) (2017-03-10 13:52)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Opera 43.0
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.221
Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise (UK edition)
Screen resolution:2048 x 1152
Account name: Ritsel
Humans or Elves:Elves
Reproducibility: unknown
__/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Rise of Phoenix Event

Current situation:
When I click on an egg I get no conformation of the prizes I have won.

Expected situation:
That I get a conformation on what exactly I won

Reproduction Steps:
1. Click on Large Phoenix Egg
2) No mention of the prizes won
3) Daily quest of 1 relic was completed
4) Checked number of relics in city hall (turns out I had won 12 magic dust relics)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I have opened many chests by now and never encountered that there was no popup showing the rewards.
Can you tell me what you did before you opened the egg? maybe its connected to that.

Also when i buy an egg, it cracks open and i cannot buy a new egg until i get the reward window. Does your egg crack open or not?

DeletedUser

Just before that I collected supplies and finished an event quest with it.

The egg must have cracked open, because I did get a prize and I saw some feathers moving across the screen, but I didn't get a reward window.

Can't check I've another egg will crack open, because I don't have enough sky essence for that

UPDATE: Come to think of it, I might have got a notification that there was a broken magic egg in my city, just before or during I crack the egg in de prize screen. But I not really sure about it

Last edited by a moderator:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Just before that I collected supplies and finished an event quest with it.

The egg must have cracked open, because I did get a prize and I saw some feathers moving across the screen, but I didn't get a reward window.

Can't check I've another egg will crack open, because I don't have enough sky essence for that

UPDATE: Come to think of it, I might have got a notification that there was a broken magic egg in my city, just before or during I crack the egg in de prize screen. But I not really sure about it

thanks i can work with this to try and reproduce

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Sadly im unable to reproduce it with this info.

Is anyone else encountering this same issue?
Have you encountered the same thing again Ritsel?

DeletedUser

@Kersepitje sorry, I haven't cracked any eggs anymore, because I'm trying to get to the next chapter first. Let's hope it was just a blip ;)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
thats indeed what im hoping for as well :)
ill mark this as cannot reproduce and move it to the archive so it can be picked up later if it should happen again