• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug No Citydwellers

• Thread starter DeletedUser1095
  • Start date

DeletedUser205

if there would be any interesst in discussions about that points there would sure be a way.
those very few forumsposts which get in now seem to be hard to manage,
obviously that is the reason to work on disziplin of posters as main respond

DeletedUser867

This game has great LOOKS and eye candy, but it stops there, as the basic game is very flawed, playability is weak, mechanics flawed, concept flawed
It's actually quite refreshing when somebody can eloquently express WHY they are worried. I'll err in the other direction with a bit of cheerleading.

For my part I very much like the eye-candy and, judging by how FoE looks on my smartphone Elvenar is going to be fabulous. I very much suspect that we do not yet have messaging and guild and the various related tools, because they are not yet available on the smartphone platform. I'd also suggest that many of the "playability" features, such as the incremental building upgrades, are appropriate for the smartphone market.

The trading system, with default fair trades, the fair trade stars, and a sort order that works well are all WONDERFUL. They're a huge improvement over the cesspit that we have in FoE. I still need to figure out the exact sort order, but whatever it is seems to work pretty well.

Finally, neighborhoods have always been a sore spot in FoE, and showing the cities on the map just ups the ante. If InnoGames "gets it right" then moving around on the world map has the potential of being an outstanding strategic element. My https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/climbing-the-penrose-stairs.2312/ suggestion demonstrates that I think Elvenar has HUGE potential.

I'm by no means an expert on what else is out there, for the mobile market, but licensing the UnReal platform, the continuing success of FoE, and the InnoGames microtransaction model are all very positive indicators. Is it perfect? Certainly not! But then http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunt_the_Wumpus still hasn't been perfected, either.