• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate No city there when visiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser442

I still have the following problem:

When I visit a second or third player who has visit me, I get an emtpty city with only the helping hands icons floating above the buildings I do not see. But I still can polish the building I do not see. With the visit of the fourth player that does not work either.
In the end I don't even see my own city anymore. Just like with the visitors cities, I only see the grass. And I can see the helping hands icons of those who have helped me.

When I visit players I use the name of that player in the notification of that visit. I go home and select the next player who has visted me.

DeletedUser

When visiting my fellowship members for a full motivation session through the members window, I lose their cities after just three motivations and have the same hands bobbing up and down. I will tell you that all my fellow members are getting quite annoyed with the time taken to fix this bug, because it has been going on for weeks now.

DeletedUser

Ghost buildings happen in weird ways too. Sometimes the moment I enter the city the buildings are just not there, and sometimes I see them and I'm not sure but it seems like the moment I use my cursor to move the city the visible buildings vanish.

Marindor

Thank you for reporting this guys. It's actually a confirmed bug on which we're currently working. Let's keep using this thread to keep you updated about this. We'll close this one as a duplicate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.