• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Night Time look

DeletedUser

Could we please get a night time look for our cities? It might be very cool seeing little lights on in the residences and some of the factories have a unique glow about them, same with the lanterns in higher chapters. During the fall and winter holidays coming up it might be a little magical seeing a night time version of our winter cities all lit up.

idk if this should be a toggle we can change or based on the game clock.

I did a quick search and didn't find anything about night time views of our cities. If there is, my bad.

Thanks!

Avenahar

As I never understood the sense of the atmospheric effects which looks more like smog pollution over my city and I fear that a night time look will look more like a kind of artic midsummer night but even if Inno doesn't realise this idea at its best way it is a good one. On the other hand we had the idea of a night mode already in the german forum and the answer from the Community Manager was, that they should work on the grafics of every building and this is too much effort.

DeletedUser

I think there is a new job position posted for Inno, rendering buildings for a night time look. C'mon inno make it happen! By the way, why are there so many ideas and suggestions categories? Shouldn't there just be one on beta where new stuff is added to the game first? It would increase participation on these forums and maybe even in the world.

My citizens are tired of constantly walking my lovely paths and want to go into their homes in the evening with reading lights on and holiday lights adorning their homes. My citizens also work 2nd and 3rd shift and they get confused as to why it's always light out.

DeletedUser

What u talkin' bout @Lovec Krys even Azeroth has a night time. I really want to see my crystal factory light up a night sky! And my wishing well to illuminate the residences. And then the lights on my fences around my pond when my citizens are ice skating on it in the winter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1739

It would be nice but there is already so much that we would like to see more useful as ... a messenger worthy of the name.

Marindor

This would be nice, but it would literally mean making new night time versions of every single building. That's not something we will put the time in, so I'll have to archive this thread :)