• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

NH order should be on polished culture first

edeba

The neighborly help order should go from highest to lowest and take in account whether a building is polished or not as that changes the value of the neighborly help.

You can not buff the birds or bears yet they always get NH ahead of items I can buff. They should be sorted to come after items that are polished.

Enevhar Aldarion

I am confused by that. On the Live servers I get offered the birds quite often by the game for the NH. They only cannot be polished if a feeding is active.

And my understanding of the order for culture buildings is always the highest culture score currently not polished is the one offered when visiting.

Karvest

"polished" here should be read as "has Ensorcelled Endowment effect applied".
You can't apply it on bird despite of them being fed or not, but they can be higher in NH priority list than other culture buildings which can have this effect.
So @edeba suggests to add sorting by EE spell effect active with higher priority than pure culture value.

edeba

Thank you Karvest. Actually, my NH aureate is showing the culture increase. But, I still end up with pieces that I've applied an EE spell to that do not get polished because of the birds. I have my festive May tree polished, probably a mistake because it has less culture than even the bears, but it just so happened to have been polished when I used a bunch of EE spells on it and now it doesn't seem to get polished. There are other benefits that go with the EE spell that you can only get with NH so activating those spells should come first.

Deleted User - 84934

Pretty sure the order is first by size of building, then by higher culture. I consistently have bigger building getting NH before smaller ones, despite the fact that the smaller ones have way higher cultural values (good example are all the evolving building and the library getting NH before my 3x3 full culture building)

Dony

King of Bugs
Pretty sure the order is first by size of building, then by higher culture. I consistently have bigger building getting NH before smaller ones, despite the fact that the smaller ones have way higher cultural values (good example are all the evolving building and the library getting NH before my 3x3 full culture building)
i dont belive this is happening, it was still highest culture first, are you sure that by the time NH was given that 3x3 building didnt had buff which runs out soon after?
i would consider that as a bug myself

right now 11:06 i have got NH on Father Glitter Tree 3x3 14k culture, and right after 11:26 NH on Research 4x4 12,4k culture, in your example it would be other way around

edeba

I still think the sort should be polished with a spell first because you don't get the spell benefit without NH. When I visited I always did NH on a polished culture first.