• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug 'Next Tournament' Timer Broken

edeba

Sorry for your loss...

Ugh, this is ridiculous. I should NOT have to come to the forum to find out that the tourney is postponed. @Marindor What is the announcement thread for????? Death of my Dad, Work, LIFE, all precludes me from being able to troll the forum at this time, yet here I am. Thanks for showing us how valued we are by letting us know properly. I love this game, too bad you don't love us.
Happy New Year.

edeba

Repeat the dust and gems so those of us that need relics can get them. Way less of an inconvenience having a 2 weeks delay rather than missing an important relic tournament and having to go an extra 9 weeks.

OH GOD YES.
Please DO NOT have Beta and Live on different tournaments schedule.

SoggyShorts

Repeat the dust and gems so those of us that need relics can get them. Way less of an inconvenience having a 2 weeks delay rather than missing an important relic tournament and having to go an extra 9 weeks.
100% disagree. If I have to double check to see which city I'm in and which week it is for queuing the right troops for the tournament, I'll abandon Beta.

More importantly, Beta is supposed to be for testing purposes. If we aren't playing the same tournament as live, and we are 2 weeks behind, how would that work if changes are made?

Jackluyt

Now it looks like we are only missing ONE Tournament in Beta - not two.
But still no official news...

49140284_10213131538943722_4211494726861324288_n.jpg