• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

News in notifications

Biloutte91

News in notifications but nothing is good

1645088831171.png

1645088735006.png

1645088740410.png

1645088751599.png

1645088810212.png

Droopy

Checked meant hiding. That is wat is confusing here. I also wrote that in my bug-report, but beside that i'm happy to see progress in the notifications screen!

Biloutte91

OK I hadn't paid attention to this "hyde" actually, with hiding it's better ^^ but the icons are not the right ones

Marindor

Hi guys,

The icons are still a work in progress. The blacklist instead of whitelist filtering is by design: There are notifications, that will always be visible (like joining a guild). The filters are just for hiding “typical spam”.

Droopy

Hi guys,

The icons are still a work in progress. The blacklist instead of whitelist filtering is by design: There are notifications, that will always be visible (like joining a guild). The filters are just for hiding “typical spam”.
Hi Marindor,

Filtering that way is oke, but imo it is still better to turn it around. Checking all options by default and uncheck what you don't want to see. This is more logic from a user point of view.

Checking something you do NOT want is not a logic UX.

Bor de Wolf 1965

Even for what it is now, still this is what players on any life version of the game would like to have now.
So, If we all stand up and applaud the programmer.

Karvest

Better not "default to something" but save last state (serverside on notification window close, so that it can be restored after reload).

Karvest

Just remove reoccurring visitors and that won't be a problem. My 65 pages of visits is actually 18 pages of unique visitors.
And yes, sometimes I press this button if I want to look at the city.

Biloutte91

1645117192460.png

This icon appears even if we have not yet arrived at chapter XVIII. could it not (as with the trader) appear only when one has reached the ascended goods? it does not appear on lower level traders.

1645117465499.png

Last edited:

Jammin

Actually, we only need one button up there, namely "Show all currently available neighborhood help"
I also like Karvest's suggestion, it reduces the clicks considerably.