• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

NEW website Elvenstats.com!

Karvest

If you are familiar with dev tools, you can copy your city map from client-server startup exchange, encode it with base64 and load to architect even without elvenstats.
1. open dev tools, reload the game.
2. find startup message in network tab
1703018231508.png

3. expand StartupService message, right click on responsedata and select Copy object.
4. goto https://www.base64encode.org/ (or any other alternative)
5. paste copied data, press "encode", copy result to clipboard:
1703018395511.png

6. goto https://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/
7. press Save/Load button
8. paste previously copied encoded city data into "Your city" field on file tab and press Load
1703018542021.png

You can export any city from your server, if you replace startup message with visiting other player message. (open dev tools, visit player - copy object - etc).

1703023039732.png

Last edited:

Ajani 39

If you are familiar with dev tools, you can copy your city map from client-server startup exchange, encode it with base64 and load to architect even without elvenstats.

I tried it, it's wonderful! :oops: Do you know how to get the list of buildings in Spells Inventory/Summonings in the same way? :cool:

cb5691

Does anyone know if elvenstats has stopped updating? Since the new changes with the wonders, the data on culture and population are no longer correct. I already sent an email, but no answer either. So I hope someone here knows.
Thank you in advance !

Ludwig12

Hello,

I don't know how to get in touch with the operators of Elvenstats.

I was now able to update the Elven Architect.
This works every now and then.

But there is an error in Elven Architects' map:

The Martial Monastery is no longer shown on the map from level 31, as you can only build it up to level 30 in the Elven Architect.

The display error on the map only affects the Martial Monastery.

If any of you can pass this error on to the admin...

Best regards
Ludwig12

Lovec Krys

Effects of the wonders are also not upgraded (old cultural equations), i hope that author is still playing and updates EA someday (preferably some (long) time before new chapter - before i start mass teleporting my armories to get culture into positive numbers and prepare my main city for next chapter once it hits beta (still months ahead, but i would like to prepare it in advance in Architect)).

Dorfl the Clay

But there is an error in Elven Architects' map: The Martial Monastery is no longer shown on the map from level 31, as you can only build it up to level 30 in the Elven Architect.
There still is 1 problem with the architect, since the Martial Monestry can't be upgraded beyond level 30, all the other Ancient wonders can be upgraded to level 35...