• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader New trader layout for Accept Offers

PrimroseSylvia

As @Alcaro reported here, new layout is more practical then old one

NEW ONE
2aKc07m.png

OLD ONE
75Y8HRn.png

but now we need something that visually separate them.

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
Do you think it would be enough to make the separation more clear by making the thin, white lines thicker or in a dark color?
When hovering over the resource, the background of the icon is brown to distinguish the selected good.
I can imagine they didn't add the name of the goods to save more space, so that's probably why players only see this information in the tooltip.
If you have any ideas (from any area of Elvenar or even another game) that does this separation in a better way, feel free to add them here.

Bor de Wolf 1965

I would think a vertical dark line between standard, sentient and the 3rd group would work the best and would be very easy to implement.

Dorfl the Clay

A bit of adjustment would be helpful, but for me @Prueba2 's first example (a bit more space between columns, no lines) would already suffice and is probably the easist to implement for the dev's..

Alcaro

With the lines is clearly visible the separation of the 3 types of goods. I go for that > |

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
Thank you for voting! According to the votes, this idea won't be forwarded (minimum number of votes not reached).