• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Battle New tournament!!

LOKINHO

I can think of a "SOLUTION" to try to counteract this ... and that at least the players who love to battle, are not so upset:
I keep insisting on lowering a lot, or eliminating the level of wonders from the equation ... but hey, I'm going to give the solution that I think is appropriate ...
And if, in the tournaments, as a reward for reaching the chest 5,10,15,20, you add a 2x2 building, which increases the attack of all troops by 125-150% for 5 days?
In this way, those who love battle will be able to continue fighting every week, and will get one, two or three buildings of this type, which would benefit our armies, solve the problem of the difficulty to be able to go further, and also solve the problem of fighting against 5 different or mixed troops, since ours could always be stronger ... it is A GREAT REMEDY, and I do not see it at all disproportionate, in fact this could make the brotherhoods or TOP players, fight for get more buildings of this type !! Or what is the same, go for the chests 5,10, 15 ... (I leave the 20th because it seems very difficult hahaha)
What do you say to me?