• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface New Tab in Inventory for Blueprints and Royal Restoration

Is this helpful to organize the inventory and seperate from common items?

• Total voters

Brummbaer

Dear community, I mention that the information about available BLUEPRINTS in inventory are still missing.

Blueprints and Royal Restoration are special item for upgrading Event or Magical buildings these should be separated from others and visible.

same requirement meets for "Artefacts" to evolve event buildings

I have added a poll based on the response of my last ideas"More inventors tabs required"
Maybe this can be summarized to one idea

Last edited:

Jixel

Absolutely. It's ridiculous that if I don't have a Magical building from a previous chapter around, I can't see how many blueprints I have !

CrazyWizard

Why do we need another tab?
It could just fine fit in the direct effect tab, the royal restoration already is in.

But yeah it's about time they fixed that issue, it's just a small visual change, since the amount of blueprints are already fetched from the server on every "goods/item" update. so your client already recieves the information but has no clue what to do with it.

eltina

Yes please
In APP
I can only see Blueprints when offered to use them in Magic Academy.
I have Magic Building, but in APP it not possible to se how many blueprints I have from the magic building.
IMG_0002.jpg

Brummbaer

I think, sometimes it is better to repeat a request/question to show that this is still of interest;)

During the time new players can't really see what kind of ideas are offered in the past.
I hope there will be a section in the forum with this kind of information, let's say a status board

Marindor

This has indeed already been forwarded as feedback in the past. We have forwarded it again now. I'll archive this thread :)